Guitar Player's Thread

I am also currently working on getting my alternate picking up. I want do just learn songs by Dream Theater and Racer X. But I also have PG's Intense Rock I and II. Now should I continue to learn songs, or focus on repeated stuff like 3-note-per-string stuff and Instructionals?

I am also currently working on getting my alternate picking up. I want do just learn songs by Dream Theater and Racer X. But I also have PG's Intense Rock I and II. Now should I continue to learn songs, or focus on repeated stuff like 3-note-per-string stuff and Instructionals?

Just playing instead of wondering what to play is the best option.

I dont suppose anyone knows where I can get an Ibanez RGT32FMSP?
RGT32SP-TK-1M-01.jpg

I've been looking for ages and just cant find anywhere :rofl:

I already have that guitar :rofl:

this RGT32FMSP is neck thru and looks awesome. But the only place I found where its possible to buy one is some australian site :(

Making a value judgement i'd say that axe looks to be only avaible in japan. Not only that it's a limited edition so chances are they already stopped being produced. Best bet is ebay good luck man.:)

It reminds alot of Rusty Cooley's signature, the only kewl Dean guitar made imo(and it's super awesome).

rclg.jpg

Yeah Rusty's is a very nice guitar. But I think Dean have made one other good guitar, the Vendetta 4 Floyd.

Vendetta-TBK.jpg

Ah I much prefer a rounded top to the flatness of RGs (although RGs are still awesome). Also the quilted maple on that guitar just looks awesome imo.