Guitar Player's Thread

Argh mitch your pretty Jackson Stars :(.

Something I'm wondering about lately.
There are some guit riffs which I connect with some people. For example when I play Red light in my eyes I always have to think of a girl from my school and I really dont have a clue why?!

Mystique, if you wanna use a custom BT, you'll need to write one and upload so we can all vote and we'll all do it and pick our fave from them all in like a week or something.
Ok...I haven't actually written one out yet, but the idea is that whoever has one in mind already should just go for it and upload it. So go ahead and upload one if you have a cool progression already thought up :p

@Mystique: I'm in for your idea for the Jam.

That's a good idea.
cooool. upload some ideas guys! I'll try to do one later tonight.

Pic2008-09-0815-50-14.jpg

AMGNUGUITAR!!!! :Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:

guitar pr0n buttseckz pictures cumming soon

thanks men! god damn, this past month without a guitar has been so painful, i had to work my ass off to afford this haha. who knew it only costs $300 to obtain this beauty!

The swirl finish, yeah. It's $1300 for the guitar, so that's about £780 ish.

The Stars was around the same price, I think.

wow, 1 month with no guitar and i suck dinosaur dick now
[ame]http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=42447122[/ame]

:lol:, I'd love to suck as much as you do
Same here! :OMG:

Well,I played a steve vai Ibanez today and it had frets 21-24 scalloped and I was playing the blooddrunk solo since its the only thing I know that uses the 24th fret and its really hard to play on scalloped frets.I've heard that you don't have to press hard and its easier to used scalloped frets but I had to push hard.It could've had to do with the guitar having too high action because guitar center doesn't know how to maintain their guitar but its was hard to play.

Wow this dude with a GP-1000 and more amazing gear jsut BROKE MY HEART,jsut really broke me the FUCK down :(
after the 20 sec mark :(:(:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here! :OMG:

Well,I played a steve vai Ibanez today and it had frets 21-24 scalloped and I was playing the blooddrunk solo since its the only thing I know that uses the 24th fret and its really hard to play on scalloped frets.I've heard that you don't have to press hard and its easier to used scalloped frets but I had to push hard.It could've had to do with the guitar having too high action because guitar center doesn't know how to maintain their guitar but its was hard to play.

hah,really i actually thought myself it would have been better with scalloped frets,