Guitar Player's Thread

┼Victim of the Night┼;7595819 said:
Weren't you the one who dislikes white colour on guitar? Maybe I remember wrong, I don't know...

But anyway, yes, that's a really nice new guitar, Earth Breather. :)

Good memory! Yes, I dislike white guitars 99.9% of the time but I can't deny that this is rather nice. I was actually going to write afterwards, something like, "I'm suprised that I like it cuz it's white" but I was too lazy. :cool:

(ps. ravioli time...)

Good memory! Yes, I dislike white guitars 99.9% of the time but I can't deny that this is rather nice. I was actually going to write afterwards, something like, "I'm suprised that I like it cuz it's white" but I was too lazy. :cool:
I know, you're lazier than Blade... :p
Well, I'm glad I remembered correctly... seems like my memory decided to come back lately, it had gone away for some trip and didn't let me know it'd be back. Gooooood then.

(ps. ravioli time...)
Haha, I figured, enjoy it and eat it all. :)

Wow...now im pissed. Schecter C-1 Hellraiser are out of stock at the Schecter importer...D'oh! It will take another month for me to get the damn Schecter :cry:

I also unblocked my Trem today....i have it in C standard now though. I've been sitting and shredding to that metalcore BT:

I miss my Lee Jackson :(((( i'm thinking of bringing my rack and cab up to school

I'm getting a Marshall JCM2000 DSL soon! I'm trading some guy my single rectifier for it!
I really hated that thing, I'm so glad i'm getting rid of it lol

I miss my Lee Jackson :(((( i'm thinking of bringing my rack and cab up to school

I'm getting a Marshall JCM2000 DSL soon! I'm trading some guy my single rectifier for it!
I really hated that thing, I'm so glad i'm getting rid of it lol

Just wait for the new Metaltronix line to come out...Wich might take some time though :p.
And might not be all that cheap either.

The DSL can sound pretty fucking good though. At times. :p

And rectifiers imo sound horrible. All about taste though, I never liked them. The Marks though are beautiful.

Hehe, I thought so too about my Jackson RX10D, then about my Jackson Stars RR-J2SP, then Jackson Stars Custom Shop RR,....guess what? I sold them all :D.

:lol:

Could very well be. I've sold my 2 previous guitars though...but those guitars really were NOTHING for me :erk:

that's totally ok :) it just sucks when no one gives any feedback. I'm just trying to make our next jam a little more creative and original. but it seems only a couple of people care. so forget it I guess.

I'd listen to it but my speakers are so bassy it would wake dad up because my Computer is directly above his bed:lol: Sucks to have too good speakers!

that's totally ok :) it just sucks when no one gives any feedback. I'm just trying to make our next jam a little more creative and original.

Sorry mysti mysti, i'm a bit swamped with school now, so i haven't had time to do guitar related stuff. The little time i do have i prefer to spend practicing guitar. But ya'll know i'm down for da jam! I gotta keep my record of being the first person to send my solo to Mitch :lol:

About the backing: Tbh, i liked it! I instantly got some kewl ideas, so i think it could work pretty good. But we did use a metal backing last time, so it's up to the other guys what they want.

I'd listen to it but my speakers are so bassy it would wake dad up because my Computer is directly above his bed:lol: Sucks to have too good speakers!
dude, it's called headphones. whenever I listen to your guys' submissions on here I always use headphones anyway cuz they let you hear more detail, generally.
Sorry mysti mysti, i'm a bit swamped with school now, so i haven't had time to do guitar related stuff. The little time i do have i prefer to spend practicing guitar. But ya'll know i'm down for da jam! I gotta keep my record of being the first person to send my solo to Mitch :lol:

About the backing: Tbh, i liked it! I instantly got some kewl ideas, so i think it could work pretty good. But we did use a metal backing last time, so it's up to the other guys what they want.

Sucks about the school stuff, but now you know what it feels like :p And I'm glad you liked the BT...we just need some people to make more so we can a variety of ideas and have a poll.

Just an idea.

Gp5.2
Gp4

It's the solo backing of Overactive Imagination by Death.
I made a little variation on the first guitar, which was an exact duplicate of the other.

It could be that I'm a little obsessed by Death now, though I see a lot of potential in that riff.:Smug:

Also feel free to add, delete, improve stuff on it, it's a gpfile..

(I'm off now, I'll check this thread again tomorrow.)

@ Mystique : I like your BT, though for some reason it's hard to imagine solos that would fit over it.

@ Marfal : This sounds like a cool BT, but I think we'd need to add stuff to it.