Guitar Player's Thread

I tried them, didnt like the lower strings, and a tr00 malsteem fan would get fenderbullets (I think) which have standard .11 lower strings.
To Ensi - get either an X2n or Evo, Actives are mediocre IMO

I tried them, didnt like the lower strings, and a tr00 malsteem fan would get fenderbullets (I think) which have standard .11 lower strings.
To Ensi - get either an X2n or Evo, Actives are mediocre IMO

I don't know, I love them. Mostly in E or in Eb, I don't know if I'll try them in D :lol:.

Good news and Bad news

Good news:
PETER WICHERS IS BACK IN SOILWORK

Bad news:
Kris Norris left darkest hour. Fucking shame, now I don't have any reason to see them anymore. He was kinda too good for them anyways :/

Fuck I just realized how hot Galders custom shop is...I really want this guitar

galder3.jpg

Looks shit and boring imo. Don't get me wrong, I love matt black, the SV shape and ebony fretboards etc - just not like this.

Yeah, it looks cheap, indeed. The frets look already rusty, the fretboard looks dirty and the darkness of the ebony doesn't fit the body, the inlays look like MOTO, no binding.

It seems that the bridge pickup is nearby the Floyd.

So I just found a new blemished RR24 (black/yellow has a nice chip on the upper wing) for 500 USD with shipping.

I'm thinking I should get it, then get the RR24M later on and use the black/yellow as back up.

Me and my friends recently created a new band. Its going to be a weird combination since our taste of music are so different:
Influence guitar player(me): Thrash
Influence keyboard player: Folk/Death
Influence drummer: Metalcore

That all isn't wierd but my girlfriend sings, and she is a Soprano and sings classical stuff.

Sounds cool dude, tell us more when you ahve something done, I'd like to hear that!

Fuck I just realized how hot Galders custom shop is...I really want this guitar

galder3.jpg

Really? I mean, it's like if you took Alexi's guitar and said: ok let's take some frets out, take all the cool stuff (binding, pinstripes, etc...) and put the symbol in there.

Plus the fretboard looks like rosewood to me.

:erk: It looks like an jackson RX10D. Looks really cheap to me.
but whatver, I guess its alright, i wouldn;t buy it though.

It looks like an Alexi 200 to me, but with 2 frets less. Yeah, it looks really cheeap.

Sounds cool dude, tell us more when you ahve something done, I'd like to hear that!

Really? I mean, it's like if you took Alexi's guitar and said: ok let's take some frets out, take all the cool stuff (binding, pinstripes, etc...) and put the symbol in there.

Plus the fretboard looks like rosewood to me.

It looks like an Alexi 200 to me, but with 2 frets less. Yeah, it looks really cheeap.

I think it's just some marketing strategy from ESP, now all dimmufans will start buying those guitars. Lol at esp if these cost 1000 - 1500€ and an even bigger lol if the cs costs 4000 too..:erk: