Guitar Player's Thread

bump for kevin

Oh I'm totally sorry, with the lack of answer I didn't saw it :p

My Guitar is a Jay Turser Vintage Series, I bought it as my first guitar 5 years ago for like 250$ :lol: I was planning into buying something new this summer but things went wrong :p

DSCF4166.jpg

(Don't ask for the tape... it's a paint-job story)
DSCF4165.jpg

(Planning to paint the pickups too when I'll have the time, either that or change them but I don't think the guitar would worth new pickups lol)

with that shitty thingy:

DSCF4168.jpg

My Keyboard is a JUNO-D

DSCF4170.jpg

I borrowed a bass from a friend, don't remember what it was but I went through that monster:

DSCF4173.jpg

with the help of this:

DSCF4174.jpg

and Mixcraft 4:

DSCF4172.jpg

The things a really messed up to reccord right now because we are changing the basement into an "home studio" so I need to carry everything in my room and blah

In Mixcraft4 I use DirectX Classic VST effects and VoxengoBoogex, that's about that...

Pђoenix;7631645 said:
Tbh, I've never liked the extended cutaway seems like there's something missing, which there is :lol:. I've always been a fan of the original shape.

same, it makes it look bloated

True in a way, but as the SV shape is bigger than the RR shape if it didn't have the cutaway it'd be quite hard to reach the last frets comfortably, and to me comfort>>>>>>>>>>>>>looks.

Hey folks, I know some of you (the cool guys + twisha :p ) like Necrophagist a lot, so I post this new 12 min interview with Muhammed. It's nice because Necrophagist fans aren't really bombarded with information and because Muhammed really seems to like to talk. :)

http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/view/1380/necrophagist-interview-fall-2008

It's not this old Metalinjection interview where he wears his baseball cap.

True in a way, but as the SV shape is bigger than the RR shape if it didn't have the cutaway it'd be quite hard to reach the last frets comfortably, and to me comfort>>>>>>>>>>>>>looks.

Ofcourse, which is why i wouldn't end up getting an SV in the first place :p

Almost did once, glad i didn't end up buying it, really

Awesome vids. thanks for posting! I'm so fucking pissed that they didn't come to Cali this year for the summer slaughter tour. So far this year I've seen Paul Gilbert, Alexi, and Jesper. If only 'phagist came here, I would've seen all my guitar heroes live this year.

Hey folks, I know some of you (the cool guys + twisha :p ) like Necrophagist a lot, so I post this new 12 min interview with Muhammed. It's nice because Necrophagist fans aren't really bombarded with information and because Muhammed really seems to like to talk. :)

http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/view/1380/necrophagist-interview-fall-2008

It's not this old Metalinjection interview where he wears his baseball cap.

damn Corny, that was a great interview! thanks for posting. I think the metal injection guy asked some really good questions. It's cool to know how Muhammed practices and stuff...and I had no idea he's been playing guitar that long, but with gaps in between. I read in some interview a long time ago that he only played for 3 years before he started writing for Necrophagist, but now it makes more sense. And he's such a damn perfectionist! "If I change the angle of my pick by 1 degree, I want to see what it will do to the sound of the note" Geeez :lol: But I guess that's the reason he's as good as he is. And now I'm even more excited for the new album cuz he said he's gonna make it more melodic! haha, how awesome is that! and with a 7 string too. damn, I just can't wait :D

hey anyone know where to get a GP-1000 at this moment or who i can buy it from cause I had Placed a really huge bid on ebay for mine then at the last moment this dude just got it from me ARGH alot of RAGEEE,but im willing to fork out quite abit for it,so please jsut tell me where or who or ......,thanks alot

hey anyone know where to get a GP-1000 at this moment or who i can buy it from cause I had Placed a really huge bid on ebay for mine then at the last moment this dude just got it from me ARGH alot of RAGEEE,but im willing to fork out quite abit for it,so please jsut tell me where or who or ......,thanks alot

How much did you have on ebay?

about 630

bump