Guitar Player's Thread

I think it's just some marketing strategy from ESP, now all dimmufans will start buying those guitars. Lol at esp if these cost 1000 - 1500€ and an even bigger lol if the cs costs 4000 too..:erk:

:lol: True though.

Pђoenix;7631484 said:
Now here's a cool SV

IMGA0251.jpg

IMGA0259.jpg

Hate the cutaway though.

:OMG::OMG::OMG: That's fucking hot! And what is so wrong about the cutaway?

Bottom of the page ftl.

My advice: GET IT!

Pђoenix;7631645 said:
Tbh, I've never liked the extended cutaway seems like there's something missing, which there is :lol:. I've always been a fan of the original shape.

same, it makes it look bloated

^ Im so pissed!!! Those Necrophagist vids are from a venue in my hometown, i've played shows there like 1000 times, and i just missed them because i was
away school and had class :mad:!!!!!!

WAIT, Earthbreather are you from Rochester?? or close by?

Good News is, I'm trading my single rectifier for a marshall DSL tomorow! Woo, goodbye bad honky tone

^ Im so pissed!!! Those Necrophagist vids are from a venue in my hometown, i've played shows there like 1000 times, and i just missed them because i was
away school and had class :mad:!!!!!!

WAIT, Earthbreather are you from Rochester?? or close by?

Good News is, I'm trading my single rectifier for a marshall DSL tomorow! Woo, goodbye bad honky tone

didnt you have a GP-1000 ???

Hey guys, my band finally put a song on myspace, http://www.myspace.com/aenygmist please comment ! and I am proud of the guitar solo :)

Hey I really like it! It's pretty rare from "amateur"'s band, but I most say that I would totally download your albums :lol: I really like the composition, you'd benefit A LOT to at least try to "home record" seriously, avoiding the "live mic" thingy. Tho good luck recording the drums :D

And yeah, that solo was actually cool! Too simple I'd say but I don't really have a problem with that.

What are you planning for the type of vocals?

Hey I really like it! It's pretty rare from "amateur"'s band, but I most say that I would totally download your albums :lol: I really like the composition, you'd benefit A LOT to at least try to "home record" seriously, avoiding the "live mic" thingy. Tho good luck recording the drums :D

And yeah, that solo was actually cool! Too simple I'd say but I don't really have a problem with that.

What are you planning for the type of vocals?

Thanks... well we'd like to have BM vocals, since we're mainly a BM band. But maybe DM vocals would fit too, I don't know.

Oh and by the way, we recorded every track separately, the real problem is the guitars, the microphone fucks up our tone. The drums sounded better without the guitars lol. I'll try to figure out a way to get a real good recording sound for the next song.