Guitar Player's Thread

DSCN1326.jpg

THIS, is a sevenstring. The want is enormous, but so is its price

Sexy carving of the cutaways, but ugly headstock in my opinion.

Yeah, fucking condome head headstock.

On another note:

I just blew my fucking tubes! :lol: I accidentally pulled out the speaker cable and had the amp on for like a minute and not realising i had pulled out the wrong cable(I was just going to disconnect my wah from the FX Loop) :lol: So i put it on and nothing happens and i am all like "what the fuck?!". I have come to the result that the tubes are blown now :lol: Well, i've been wanting to try this tube changing shit anyway so no problems :lol::lol::kickass:

Yeah, fucking condome head headstock.

On another note:

I just blew my fucking tubes! :lol: I accidentally pulled out the speaker cable and had the amp on for like a minute and not realising i had pulled out the wrong cable(I was just going to disconnect my wah from the FX Loop) :lol: So i put it on and nothing happens and i am all like "what the fuck?!". I have come to the result that the tubes are blown now :lol: Well, i've been wanting to try this tube changing shit anyway so no problems :lol::lol::kickass:

I really hate to tell you this but uhh yess problems, usually when a head is not connected to a cab and left on like this, its the transformer that blows, not the tubes. Which is very very bad, i really hope its your tubes that are the problem and not the transformer.

I really hate to tell you this but uhh yess problems, usually when a head is not connected to a cab and left on like this, its the transformer that blows, not the tubes. Which is very very bad, i really hope its your tubes that are the problem and not the transformer.
Output Transformator blow out + Power transformatrour blow out + Tubes blow out.

If your having bad luck ...

Oh sh-! Well i guess i will have to hope for the best.
Necrö;7725269 said:
that's what happens when you let morons handle expensive equipment
No actually...i just pulled out the wrong cable which is like another cable i have in my FX Loop and my room is kind of dark so i blame that :p. i don't think that has ANYTHING to do with my intelligence in equipment. You don't actually think i go pulling out my speaker cable when its on? I know it's not good for your amp.
Output Transformator blow out + Power transformatrour blow out + Tubes blow out.

If your having bad luck ...

Yeah well, i'll just change out the tubes and see what happens(they need changing anyway, and i've been wanting to change to JJ tubes for a while so...). What would the symptoms for a blown transformator? It works and all. Almost like before but some tonal change. I have had my tubes blown before so i can recal something like this.

@Swabs: No, there was 6.

Can anyone recommend me good strings for my lic. floyd? Those boomers break all the fucking time, the D'Addarios were better. But I'd like to try something new.