Guitar Player's Thread

lmao, I was looking through pictures of my old band. And i found pics from the show where we got booked to play with like all these hardcore skinhead bands.
So we decided to wear black metal paint like Immortal as a joke to weird out the other bands. So fucking funny :lol: I always forget about this show and then i find the pictures every couple months and it gets me laughing everytime haha

oh gross. The skins I was around were ages 17-26, had the boots and the braces, the tats, everything. They looked good :cool:
And I recently started listening to some of the oi! music again. Check out the Bruisers if you like that sort of thing.

There's a guitar in one store here in Iceland that I really want to get. Of course it's an ESP... It looks just the same as ESP Scythe but it isn't Alexi Laiho signature. It has two emg pickups, and the inlays are just dots. Otherwise it's the same. I think that scythe inlays are fucking cool but then nobody in Iceland would buy that guitar that I was describing and I would need to ask the dudes down at the store to order it and they would think that it's stupid cuz the other one is slightly the same. Also I'm getting bored of the single emg 81 that is in my Jackson rr24 so that two EMG's would give me more sound abilities.

What do you guys think?

If it is, which I'm sure it is to, you'd be getting 2 of those EMG 81's you love so much! :lol: ;)

Just jesting. I say go for it, they are great guitars and I miss mine greatly :(

Then you need this

turtleGuitar1.jpg

Both those rhoads look badass!

I get to record guitar for someone in a state of the art studio tonight, I'm really excited. The only other time I have recorded in a real studio it was some shitty studio from the 70's. This one is brand new and cost over $500,000 to build! I'll make sure to take some pictures!

I just got back from doing my recording session, its almost 6:30am here. I am so beat.
It was really awesome recording in a great studio and I got to crank my marshall DSL100 up and it sounded sweet!

Okay im about to pass out. night