Guitar Player's Thread

Bonded By Blood have awesome guitars:
l_f433266c6a48d3853d38d8f4b2962e8e.jpg

oh I have nothing against coloured guitars! Just hate the combination with the pickguard on a strat, that's all

Well not really, if people are constantly bombarding the Jackson Custom shop with quotes for Custom guitars that they might not even buy, then that's a lot of work for the custom shop to spend time responding to all of the quote requests when it could just be a waste of time if the person doesn't even get the custom made. Do you expect the custom shop employees to work for free?

Holy shit, a guy who runs an Ibanez Spare parts site in the UK is selling one of these:
S540FMScalCGW.jpg

If I have the money in a few months and he still hasn't sold it, I am so buying it.

Some pics from the studio last night...

LOTS OF BUTTONS
IMG_2635.jpg

Getting all set up

IMG_2638.jpg

My personal little corner (stay out!)
IMG_2656.jpg

I always play better with the king diamond shirt
IMG_2665.jpg

Drums all mic'd up (the session drummer we were using was phenomenal!)
IMG_2679.jpg

Getting a little delirious from wanting to sleep around 6am
IMG_2637.jpg

Hey guys! I need your help cuz I am looking new amp...
I have looking these two Marshalls:
http://www.thomann.de/fi/marshall_mg100dfx.htm
http://www.thomann.de/fi/marshall_mg15mszw_microstack.htm

Could u guys tell me are those amps good? I am using Roland Micro Cube at the moment. Hopefully you can tell me much information u know about these two!

Thanks!

the micro stack is complete shit, and plus it has a zakk wylde logo on it :lol:

dude, if you're going to get a better amp, especially a brand name like marshall, i'd say save your money. If you want something immediately, get the Cube-60. I love these fucking rolands, i own the micro, as well as the 60. they sound great, and they're not that expensive. But otherwise, if you're going to pay for the Marshall name, save up until you can get something more elaborate.

was that amp going direct out into the computer?

fucking kickass dude :headbang:

No i had a mesa cab in the soundproof tracking room that you see behind it, it was mic'd up in there. Really awesome because i could crank the marshall up to like 6-7 and monitor it through the super nice studio monitors and not kill my ears

the MG amps are not that great for the money, you could get a lot better for the money. I used to have that MG stack many years ago and i regret it.