Guitar Player's Thread

Its absolutely phenomenal, Its a bit chunkier then my my Jackson neck, i would say in between Fender and Jackson thickness. But the fretwork on it is absolutely awesome (better than my USA Jackson) and the ebony wood on the finger board is really nice! Took FOREVER for them to build it and i was quite pissed off at carvin for a bit, they quoted me on like 3-4 weeks but it ended up being about 3 and a half months. I kept calling them and like after week 5 they were like "yea yea its in production and should be done in a week" and then every week after that they told me "one more week" and then eventually they told me "we haven't started it yet" so i got really mad after that and bitched them out and then it arrived like a week and a half later :lol: Definitely worth the money it costs though.

Did you get any custom work (looks like no inlays?) on it or just the standard neck? I've been debating on going with their build a guitar package.

I got my 88 GP-1000 yesterday! It sounds bad-ass (even through my crappy 15W practice amp). I finally see why everyone wants this. It's got such a clear sounding distortion, nice mids and not much bass. Can't wait till i can afford power amps etc. By the way which would be a good power amp to go with this?

Probably peavey 50/50 and vht:p

Theres a good $1000+ difference in price there lol I would go for the Peavey 50/50. Its got alot of nice features (switchable OHMs, resonance and presence controlls, a line out for somthing) and it's been pretty sturdy for me.

And check out my 80's costume from this weekend haha.
n70607511_31479237_1390.jpg

Haha! Great costume!

PAUL GILBERT said:
Are you missing the downloadable files (tablature and backing tracks) from your "Silence Followed by a Deafening Roar" DVD?

Sorry for the inconvenience. You can download those files by going to the news section of the European Mascot Website HERE.

Only the first printing of the DVD in Europe is missing these files.
The problem has been fixed and all current DVDs are perfect and include all files.

Enjoy the DVD and keep playing your guitars!

Paul

'Bout fucking time Jackson updated their website. Excellent guitarist above, I presume you chose him as he uses a Ibanez? :p

On a random note I'd die to have oe of these guitars-
JacksonKV2Nebula002.jpg

Only as a fOfset V

'Bout fucking time Jackson updated their website. Excellent guitarist above, I presume you chose him as he uses a Ibanez? :p

This guy is a badass mofo

AWESOME:kickass:

I want one of those guitars, that type, superstrat (amiright?).

Just seems so good for that kind of playing.

Obviously, Ibanez is the shit, but not really, he's just badass :p

Here are some other vids that have been posted in this thread, but couldn't hurt to be seen again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, this thread is moving slowly, it needs some PG

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nPGA3vjMLgE[/ame]

and some Behemoth

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wulDUMStZ10&feature=related[/ame]