Guitar Player's Thread

^Looks cool but its getting kind of pricey, I think $350 is about the most I would pay for one.

Also it kind of sucks that he replaced the pre-amp tubes, pre-amp tubes almost never need replacing and I once messed around putting groove tubes in my GP-1000 and it sounded a lot worse than the original Lee Jackson tubes that came with it. I would at least see if he still has the original tubes and would include them, if I were to buy that.

^Looks cool but its getting kind of pricey, I think $350 is about the most I would pay for one.

Also it kind of sucks that he replaced the pre-amp tubes, pre-amp tubes almost never need replacing and I once messed around putting groove tubes in my GP-1000 and it sounded a lot worse than the original Lee Jackson tubes that came with it. I would at least see if he still has the original tubes and would include them, if I were to buy that.

Cause GT suck.

And Pre amp tubes do and can make a big difference.

i heard that grove tubes buys their tubes from JJ anyways and just tests them and relabels them. so does mesa, marshall, and alot of other companies

i heard that grove tubes buys their tubes from JJ anyways and just tests them and relabels them. so does mesa, marshall, and alot of other companies

Yep. Mesa and Marshall and even Ruby(i think) just rebrands Sovtek tubes which are average tubes anyway as far as i know and then puts them in their amps or sells them for a couple 10€ more.

'Bout fucking time Jackson updated their website. Excellent guitarist above, I presume you chose him as he uses a Ibanez? :p

On a random note I'd die to have oe of these guitars-
JacksonKV2Nebula002.jpg

Only as a fOfset V

"Damn that is sweet!" -- first words that came out of my mouth when I saw that. And I hardly ever speak out loud when reading this forum.

so who's is that?

As far as i know, thats the old standard Nebula finish on a KV2, but i might be wrong.

The new Nebula finish is this:

2803010859_md.png

Which i prefer more tbh

┼Victim of the Night┼;7768716 said:
Well, I'd prefer a "normal" guitar too... but the art on it is so nice, very well done! :-O

Agreed! I'm usually not one for graphics of any kind. Heck, i had trouble with natural finished guitars for the longest time, especially quilts and flames, but now i love those, and i love that guitar, not anything else graphicswise though!

I'm a nerd for Astronomy and all that sorts of stuff, probably why i love this one :lol:

Also, sorry for not responding for all this time Eli, i'm gonna get around to it soon, but i'm either busy, or lazy :lol:.. Nothing personal! :D

Agreed! I'm usually not one for graphics of any kind. Heck, i had trouble with natural finished guitars for the longest time, especially quilts and flames, but now i love those, and i love that guitar, not anything else graphicswise though!

I'm a nerd for Astronomy and all that sorts of stuff, probably why i love this one :lol:

Also, sorry for not responding for all this time Eli, i'm gonna get around to it soon, but i'm either busy, or lazy :lol:.. Nothing personal! :D

Good to know! Haha, and I like Astronomy too, and the way that kind of drawing was done and coloured was so lovely that despite me liking "normal" guitars more I was like "Wow, just have to say wow!".

Oh, and also... it's alright, take your time, totally understandable. Don't worry. :)

^why did you cut it then, short hair is very dull and not very unique in proportion to the amount of guys that have it.
On topic, I really want a Jackson with the Nebula artwork, its pure eyegasm.

Pђoenix;7769122 said:
Yey! PG Ticket arrived today :D
You batty... :)