Guitar Player's Thread

^why did you cut it then, short hair is very dull and not very unique in proportion to the amount of guys that have it.

Because im too metal for the metal hair. hahaha

But really, I had chest-length hair for like 3 years and I just got really tired of it. And finally realized that I can still feel just as metal without the metal hair (because you cant disagree me that most metal guys grow their hair out in the first place to look "metal" or to try to fit in with the genre's image or guitarist's association with long hair)

But anyways, I'm drawing up a pretty sweet first tattoo I want to get, its looking pretty epic (oh the irony in this post!)

Pђoenix;7769371 said:

I was too lazy to carry them all into the living room. ;)

There are some damnhot guitars in there, I didn't know they make RRshapes.

Made. The Pro Line Series don't exist any more afaik.

The DT500 is sooo hot:
ibanez-dt500.jpg

Because im too metal for the metal hair. hahaha

But really, I had chest-length hair for like 3 years and I just got really tired of it. And finally realized that I can still feel just as metal without the metal hair (because you cant disagree me that most metal guys grow their hair out in the first place to look "metal" or to try to fit in with the genre's image or guitarist's association with long hair)

But anyways, I'm drawing up a pretty sweet first tattoo I want to get, its looking pretty epic (oh the irony in this post!)

That's what lasers are for.

And I only have long hair cause head banging ain't the same without it.

That's what lasers are for.

And I only have long hair cause head banging ain't the same without it.

I know, there has been times where I want to just windmill and cant lol

Jesus christ it was long!
haha at like 3:50 baddass windmill action

Oh man i miss my old band!
lol @ my best sound check ever "CHECK CHECK...CHEX MIX...One..Two.. Buckle My Shoe!"

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Lowberg: Those videos are great!! It was nice to see you rocking on the stage! You should really start a band again as soon as possible!

@ classical guitar players: I played the classical guitar for 4 years (I started at 8). I haven't played for such a long time. Do you know great classical guitar pieces (1 or 2 guitars)? I also have to change my strings but I really don't know about classical guitar strings. Thank you.

Well, for those who are interested:
My JE-1000 is working, i dont know if its working properly ;) cause i can't compare it, but it sounds well.

I also recieved a very large package out of germany, which includes my soon-to-build Madamp A15mk2 and a tubescreamer.
Yesterday i build the tubescreamer and i finished it in 2,5 hours and i turned it on and it was working immediately! So that are 2 awesome things for me.

I'm going to start the build the Madamp on friday, and i will keep you guys updated with a shitload of pictures ;)

I am wondering on one thing. Are there Schematics for the GP-1000 anywhere? Since i know a amp builder i am very very curious on how much he would take for building one!

@ Lowberg: Those videos are great!! It was nice to see you rocking on the stage! You should really start a band again as soon as possible!

@ classical guitar players: I played the classical guitar for 4 years (I started at 8). I haven't played for such a long time. Do you know great classical guitar pieces (1 or 2 guitars)? I also have to change my strings but I really don't know about classical guitar strings. Thank you.

Bouree from Bach

Well, for those who are interested:
My JE-1000 is working, i dont know if its working properly ;) cause i can't compare it, but it sounds well.

I also recieved a very large package out of germany, which includes my soon-to-build Madamp A15mk2 and a tubescreamer.
Yesterday i build the tubescreamer and i finished it in 2,5 hours and i turned it on and it was working immediately! So that are 2 awesome things for me.

I'm going to start the build the Madamp on friday, and i will keep you guys updated with a shitload of pictures ;)

Great dude! Clips!!

I am wondering on one thing. Are there Schematics for the GP-1000 anywhere? Since i know a amp builder i am very very curious on how much he would take for building one!
Well, schematics of the GP-1000 dont exist ... yet.

Lee Jackson is releasing a Book about tube amplifiers/etc including all of his schematics!

Great dude! Clips!!
Thank you man!

Mmm, at the moment all i have is a crappy 15w practice amplifier.

I'm working on it, Me and some guys are almost finished writing an album for an un-named band as of now (we cant think of a good non-taken name!). I haven't posted any of the songs here yet though.

I'd describe it as a strange combination of Melodic Death, Power, and 80's thrash metal. My other guitarist Dom is doing the screaming vocals, and our singer Sklar is a nut case who rips on clean metal vocals. We are going to have of back and fourth between clean and screaming, not just like "clean vocals always on choruses".

It sucks because the only thing holding us back now is not having a band name lol