Guitar Player's Thread

YO YO YO DAWG, DRUNK LOWBERG IS BACK

FUCKIN METAL PARYT and BBQ TOMORROW
we bee drinking beer and grilling and listening to metallllllllllll

I started learning Paul Gilbert's Echo Song, its actually really easy, the hardest part is getting the delay to be synced up properly on the thirsds 16th note, but once you get in the groove its really easy

Did...did i...just get rick rolled? :[

1225510513915.png

I recorded Guns & Roses "Knocking on Heavens Door" first solo, take a listen and tell me what you think. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWNPhmLB1Xg

Cool one. Everybody has said it already, but it won't kill reading it again aye? :lol: Sweet tone and really good bending/vibrato. I can't play stuff like that because I always fuck up the bends :erk:

Thanks! I hadn't seen that one.

Anyone know the date for NAMM 2009? Looking forward to see new ESP/Ibanez/Jackson models

I tried to google it, maybe it's not announced yet.

just curious, who do you think is the better guitarist now? Zappa or Vai?

Hard to say... Zappa was a genious and Steve Vai wouldn't play like he does if he hadn't been on the road with Zappa. Overall, Zappa was a great and versatile composer - But Steve Vai writes awesome songs too.

Well, in my honest opinion Vai is closer to "perfect" than any other player.

As much as I agree with the above statement, I prefer Zappa's unique, sporadic guitar playing over Vai's precision any day. Also, he was the ultimate composer.

On a different note, but still on-topic I tuned my 7 string down to F a few days ago (for Haloween actually). I want an 8 string now.

As much as I agree with the above statement, I prefer Zappa's unique, sporadic guitar playing over Vai's precision any day. Also, he was the ultimate composer.

On a different note, but still on-topic I tuned my 7 string down to F a few days ago (for Haloween actually). I want an 8 string now.

i would like to have 7 stringer. have just 6 now :(

HELL YEAH!

Sorry about the XXL letters, but I'm so happy! Finally after splitting with the demo half done we're going to finish the demo with my band and 3 songs already have vocals! We only lack vocals on 2 songs and then all the solos, and then of course mix and master, but we're fucking doing it! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

im going to namm again this year, ill be sure and take more epic pics and possibly videos this time

And we'll be waiting for them! :kickass: