Guitar Player's Thread

It worked with this setup in cubase, the one you wrote out, and i did check the control panel for stuff, but nothing is muted.

i'm not using a mic. i just plugged my guitar straight into my computer and that's how i have to record....i can't even plug in usuing my amp cuz the stupid thing doesn't pick up any sound when i try to plug in my guitar to amp and then the amp to the computer....so yeah, i have no effects :( but i think mitch can help me out with that :D

I get an awesome tone now with just line-in, but the problem is that i can't listen to it while recording, atleast not with cool edit pro :erk:

I get an awesome tone now with just line-in, but the problem is that i can't listen to it while recording, atleast not with cool edit pro :erk:

Crazy shit, I have no idea what's going on with that.

I can hear my guitar when I do what's on that list that I wrote out and it just records that.

Are you sure that you've plugged it into and tried every socket?

Crazy shit, I have no idea what's going on with that.

I can hear my guitar when I do what's on that list that I wrote out and it just records that.

Are you sure that you've plugged it into and tried every socket?

I have a usb soundcard, with only one socket for the geetar, if i can't solve it i can always install cubase again though, so it shouldn't be any probs.

so when's the deadline ? Dunno if I can do anything this weekend with Easter and family coming over and stuff...

And it would be cool if I could record with my new guitar (should get here next week):
sv-nt_bmf_1.jpg

I just came back home, I'll record this evening or tomorrow morning.

Btw, I have an SM57, but the Powerball stands in the rehearsal room, so I just go through guitar - vamp (pukes) - mixer - soundcard