Guitar Player's Thread

Here's an album I downloaded and uploaded. I know Inhe wants it but I might as well post it here.

Michael Angelo Batio - Hands Without Shadows

It's basically a tribute CD to his heroes so there's a bunch of familiar tunes on there but they've all got the MAB twist and I think there's a few origianls on there too.

If you're interested, you can check out what Angelo says about this CD:

http://www.angelo.com/html/hands_without_shadows.html

Hey thanks, i thought you had forgotten :)

This is MABs new custom for those who haven't seen it, i think it's as awesome as rusty cooley's sig.
http://www.deanguitars.com/dean_winter_07/mab_sig_enlarged.htm

I just bought that adaptor thingy. Now I need a freeware prog.. I was thinking about Krystal or Audacity. Any opinions or advices?

You lost the bet. :lol: I didn't know it.

I don't have a distortion pedal or something like that, can I work with Krystal then?

I don't know about Kristal but alot of people mention Audacity. I'm just a pirating asshole so I downloaded Cool Edit Pro.

You don't need a distortion pedal, as long as you have anp amp with distortion, you can just mic it up or stick a wire from the headphones socket and put that in your line in, although it sounds pretty bad when you do that.

Corny said:
I recorded something for the solo-track today!

Nice. I'm looking forward to yours, you're a kickass player. :kickass:

Btw, if you guys wanna upload your SOLO TRACKS ONLY to sendspace so I can use those for the final thing and also upload the version with the backing track in so I can hear it in context. In the "rules", it says to include 4 muted hits before you start playing aswell but it's up to you if you wanna upload the backing track version too, you might not wanna spoil the suprise or something.

...so ask your questions and we'll see :)

I have two little suggestions:
- noone but warheart should download the single solos. The surprise is bigger when you hear the final product at first. Plus, every player will concentrate on his own playing.
- every player should give the solo/2nd solo a title. I know that this is marginal, but a tracklist sounds much better with real titles, for example:

00:32-1:00: "Gheyz0r from Hell" (Warheart)
1:00-1:32: "Tasty cocks" (AlexiWildchild)
1:32-2:00: "Fanboi 2000" (Corny)

What do you think?