Guitar Player's Thread

00:32-1:00: "Gheyz0r from Hell" (Warheart)
1:00-1:32: "Tasty cocks" (AlexiWildchild)
1:32-2:00: "Fanboi 2000" (Corny)

What do you think?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's ok so.

Well, I don't know how to record. I have Krystal and Reaper now. When I click on record, it records with the microphone, not with the line-in from my guitar. :cry:

I saw Michael Angelo one week ago. :D

Reversed Ibanez headstocks don't look good imo.

i think they do

XPT700BCM.png

by the way, what do you guys think of this guitar? it may be my next.

That was the guitar I was thinking about when I heard "reversed Ibanez headstock". They look ok, but the ESP and Jackson headstocks are much better in my opinion.

That's the signature guitar from Muhammed Suicmez, right? I like the shape, but the inlays and the headstock don't look good. The color should be white or black. And an ebony board would look much better. :)

That was the guitar I was thinking about when I heard "reversed Ibanez headstock". They look ok, but the ESP and Jackson headstocks are much better in my opinion.

That's the signature guitar from Muhammed Suicmez, right? I like the shape, but the inlays and the headstock don't look good. The color should be white or black. And an ebony board would look much better. :)

yeah that's Muhammed's guitar. and i don't like the colors it comes in either but its a sweet guitar aside from the superficial side of it. and i'll probably change the pickups to Emg81. but...first i need to play it :p

┼Victim of the Night┼;6048282 said:
Well, I am stupid quite often... but who cares? I don't, hehe. :)

If you're "stupid", what does that make 90% of the people on this forum?! :ill:

:lol:

Happy Easter, btw.

bluebird05-animated-chick_in_flight.gif

yeah that's Muhammed's guitar. and i don't like the colors it comes in either but its a sweet guitar aside from the superficial side of it. and i'll probably change the pickups to Emg81. but...first i need to play it :p

Change the pickups ? I can understand if you would change normal dimarzio's like evolution, tone zone or something, but these ones are like the ultimate pickups. EMG 81's are shit compared to them, but that's just my opinion :p

I'm seriously thinking about selling my explorer and getting a xiphos, the guitar is virtually perfect and would look the shit on stage. I may go and try one out some time next week. Only problem that will come from getting this guitar is which colour to choose because they both look freakin' awesome! :kickass:

naaaah i really don't like the colors they come in...i mean, blue chameleon or red chameolon? and that red doesn't even look red...well maybe seeing it in person would be different since i've only seen these babies on-line so far. and yeah, as far as the pick ups things goes, i've never played a guitar with
DiMarzio D Activator pick ups..so i can't judge yet. my friend told me the emg81s are better so i was just going with his opinion on that...oh welz, we'll see.

if anyone gets to play this guitar anytime soon, let us know how it is.

Pretty much every kid who plays metal thinks that the emg81 is the best pickup ever, even though they've only read about them. I've played ESP's, LTD's and jacksons with them, and i don't like the sound at all, but some people might like the sound of them. You should try out both of them and get our own opinion.

Pretty much every kid who plays metal thinks that the emg81 is the best pickup ever, even though they've only read about them. I've played ESP's, LTD's and jacksons with them, and i don't like the sound at all, but some people might like the sound of them. You should try out both of them and get our own opinion.

BIG fucking +1.

I always used to hate Metallica's clean tone because it just sounded too harsh and bold. James' rhythm tone is pretty heavy but that might just be the Mesa's or something.