Guitar Player's Thread

I have one, but how does as fucking toothbrush help the block out?:lol:

I think you should have cleaned it before you put it :lol: Also are you sure you have screwed the thing that presses it against the thing out so much that it isn't attached to it? I usually just pop it out with the end of the string :lol:

I got bored this afternoon and came up with some thrashy death riffs.
Take a listen!

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7068069

Holy fucking shit! GET YOUR OWN FUCKING BAND NOW DUDE! You must go out there and do stuff, your compositions are fucking great! :kickass::kickasss::kickass:

Yep that's what i said. Matias is one of the cleanest players i have ever heard.

Dude, the bridge pickup is shitty for cleans :erk:

Not with the correct tone. Mine sounds nice for cleans! And we have the exact same guitar so it's not the position or the pickup :lol:

He knows what I mean. ;)

And btw: omgiminabandagainyay!

Congrats dude!

I think you should have cleaned it before you put it :lol: Also are you sure you have screwed the thing that presses it against the thing out so much that it isn't attached to it? I usually just pop it out with the end of the string :lol:

I did clean the Floyd last time, or the time after that, I change strings often.

Well, yes the thing that holds it in place is out, all 6 is on my desk and so is 5 blocks:(

Tried putting methalyted (spelt it wrong) spirits on it, and I also left it in the tap, varm water. To see if it was some shit that makes it stuck. Still doesn't wanna come out.

Wait a minute, are you taking your whole saddle of the guitar when you change the strings?! That's not necessary :lol: just pop out the little black pieces put the string in pop the piece in and tighten!

Wait a minute, are you taking your whole saddle of the guitar when you change the strings?! That's not necessary :lol: just pop out the little black pieces put the string in pop the piece in and tighten!

No I don't:p I only did it when I knew there was something wrong.

I got the fucker out, and only to find out that under the block it has a crack in it, which makes it expand and don't fit. :(

Arhh damn, and all the musicstores here is closed now.

Is it regular for small-medium large music stores to have these things in stock?

lolololo schaller failing?

j/k

How did this happen anyway? Or did the crack just...appear?

1. string snaps
2. "i'm just gonna put it back in"
3. string doesn't go all the way in
4. "hmm.. there must be some dirt that has jammed it"
5. block doens't wanna come out. It usually just falls out.
6. over 9000 minutes later, i manage to get it out.
7. then i find the crack on the bottom, which makes it expand and don't fit anymore

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! So it's the saddle that cracked.

Don't worry...that won't be so expensive.

I don't know what you mean by the saddle, I'm a newbie when it come to these parts.

But it's the black little block, that has cracked, you know, the one that sits into the saddle (i think) and gets tightened by the screw.

You have any idea how expensive it will be?

I don't know what you mean by the saddle, I'm a newbie when it come to these parts.

But it's the black little block, that has cracked, you know, the one that sits into the saddle (i think) and gets tightened by the screw.

You have any idea how expensive it will be?

Not more than a tuning lock screw would be i suppose :lol: Which is approx 0.50-2€ depending on the store and how fucking assholes they are. I thought you had a whole broken saddle...that would've been like 8€ to replace. Just go down to a store that sells Floyd Rose parts and im sure they got replacement for you. If you can't explain to them just point it out on a guitar they sell or something :lol:

Lmao:lol: I'll hope for the best. And if i have to order from thomann, i'll order like 20 of them and throw in a schaller strap lock or two for my other guitars:tickled: