Guitar Player's Thread

Yeah I've been playing my Gp1k straight with my J50BC (usually running a boost) but everythign is much cleaner now. I mght bring the volume down and then boost it a bit

Nice tone Ensi! And you'll probably come up to an even better one later!

"Jingle Bells" was my first proposition for the Christmas Jam but now with all those backing tracks I can't choose which of those I like the best.

I'm thinking about putting some EVH strips on the RR.

nitrobodyangle04.jpg

It would be kinda cool me thinks.

^I wouldn't do that. Basically cus the whole RR aesthetics would be destroyed in a big pile of confusion.
It works better on a strat because it doesnt fuck up a shape.

AWESOME, let's do it!

Also, here is a soundclip from my Toneport UX1! (With sloppy playing and I only know one track)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/db6msa

Tell me what you think!!:kickass:Thanks!

Big thanks to Matias for helping me realize i'm an idiot and helping me!!:D

Nice man! Is that the preset i sent?

And no problem, i was happy to help :lol: So you think you wont need the expansion now? A bit sloppy at parts but it's okay...you are awesome nevertheless!

That reminds me, like 4 years ago i put white electrical tape on my iceman and made it ZEBRA ICEMAN:

Jonk.jpg

It came out pretty good IMO, I'd actually consider doing it again

That's pretty awesome looking, especially considering it's not painted that way!!

I wouldn't put VH stripes on an RR either. :erk:

Nice man! Is that the preset i sent?

And no problem, i was happy to help :lol: So you think you wont need the expansion now? A bit sloppy at parts but it's okay...you are awesome nevertheless!

Yes, since my main PC got back, I didn't have the preset, but I remember what you said, so I tweaked till I got this:)

It's sloppy alrite, but I really did just one take and didn't give a FUCK about the sloppiness, it was mostly to demonstrate the sound:D

Also, take a look at this, I covered a song from my band:

don't play it, click the link because it sucks with mono sound)

:)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOry-M-h8e0&fmt=18"]http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOry-M-h8e0&fmt=18[/ame]

AWESOME, let's do it!

Also, here is a soundclip from my Toneport UX1! (With sloppy playing and I only know one track)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/db6msa

Tell me what you think!!Thanks!

Big thanks to Matias for helping me realize i'm an idiot and helping me!!

dude srsly nice tone!!! :)
Dide you just use your UX1 in combination with this software thing VST blabla dunno what this is actually or used your amp as well?
anyway... kind of weird hate me solo but still sounded nice (especially the rhythm part)

Btw guys I've just got a question to all of you :lol:
Its gonna be christmas soon what means a shitload of money for me :D

so due to the fact im still playing on an ibanez grg 170 dx (4 more then 4 years now :loco:) its about time to ge some new kickinass geetarr :)
an.... ESP.... STANDARD.... ... ... SV yay! :kickass: ... (black, white pinestripes) :)
I am just not sure about one thing, (you might call me ghey or whatever, but me thinkes colour shape etc is just an important thing of an guitar, because a guitar ( at least 4 me) is something you kinda identify yourself with.. somehow... hope you know what i mean :p) the HARDWARE...
dunno wether i should get golden or chrome one^^ x)
Actually me thinks the golden one looks more better :D dunno... gives it a bit more contrast thing...
chrome looks.. more heavier somehow...^^

but still i was quit sure about getting the golden one but then a good friend of mine told me that it looks rather gheeey and doesn't really fit for a guitar in general :erk:

:ill: so... I dont know, is it? :rofl:
just need your advice guys :) hope you can help me out...

now its weird, and quite a lot to read but im wouldn't have posted this if i were not in such a desperate situation :ill:

ok enough now :lol:

catch ya later

EDIT: just forgot the pictures :rofl:
here you go:
814723_800.jpg
ESP_SV-Standard-Black.jpg

^i would take the golden myself

i have a questchon for you guy too!!1!!
how many of you can read music/sheet music/music notation?(i really don't know how to call it)
like this