Guitar Player's Thread

Hey guitarplayers...

05up0.gif

merrychristmascatsuq1.gif

...Meowwwrry Christmas!! :p Have a great time. :)

Merry Christmas fellow players and Eli :lol:

wat, sounds like you accidentally the whole pc, delete system32

no seriously, i have no explanation for that :lol: Sorry :(

Post a topic about it on their support forums or something, you bought it, they should make it work when your specs are above minimum

And i'm off to bed, Merry Christmas people!

:lol: Actually that's what I did, they told me to dl Gearbox 3.70 and now the thing works fine :kickass: Thanks!

Merry Christmas you guys!

Mick, I felt really bad when I read that you're not getting anything for xmas :cry: My first thought was that I should mail you guitar strings or something as a little christmas gift.

Jose: I remember when I first installed the Line 6 monkey on my computer I also had some problems with it b/c I have Vista also...I think I changed some audio settings for the main computer itself, but I don't have gearbox so I don't know exactly why it's not working for you. Take Muffy's advice and try posting on a Line 6 forum for tech help with the monkey or the gearbox.

Line 6 guys solved it out, now time to record. I'll see if I can manage Kevin's solo, because it's been looooooooooooongs since we've been around it :lol:

since im a conceited asshole im going to say what i got for xmas
an ipod fuck yes
finally music on the go

acoustic guitar strings (elixirs .11)
and a capo

and some eckhart tolle books

i r hap E

Merry Christmas to everybody here! I got a few Paul Gilbert albums (I didn't have any!) and SYLOSIS' last album, let's hear how the entire thing sounds! :kickass:

┼Victim of the Night┼;7914252 said:
Hey guitarplayers...

05up0.gif

merrychristmascatsuq1.gif

...Meowwwrry Christmas!! :p Have a great time. :)

Aweeesome pics, haha!!! You showed me the second one, but the first is awesome, I saved it. :kickass:

Merry fucking xmas guys, ho ho hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

time to get drunk

Haha, have a good one man, but don't record the solo drunk. :lol:

anyone know where i can buy a CoB/alexi laiho tab book?

On Ebay. Young Guitar have printed certain issues with COB tabs but they're mostly wrong, so there's no point paying for something that's wrong, when you could get some accurate tabs for free.

Finally found a real cool setting on the Korg PX4D.
I found that all the amp models except the AC15 sounded horrible with enough amounts of gain. So I took that, gave it more treble and turned gain on 8,7, boosted it with an ART tube preamp and now it rocks bawlz. Sounds very Hatebreederish, but with that Korg tone. Like on Vais feathers, or on Mitch recordings :p.
It's got like a certain charm - because it's not overly trying to be something, wich it is not, but it is rather itself. Really awesome for plug in and play recording.
Then if I feel it, I could always try and mic my amp. I have got the Shure 57 and a hard-disc-recorder of decent quality.