Guitar Player's Thread

I'm thinking of doing Blood On Your Hand, but I have no idea how to do the intro, is it pick, pulloff,pick,pulloff etcetc?
Do that! That would be awesome! I actually have a cover of "In this shallow grave" which i was going to put on youtube but i've just forgot about the whole thing.
Pђoenix;7929027 said:
Stolen from SS.org - new Ibanez model

RG3550MZ GW
RG3550MZ_GW.jpg
:worship:notworthy:worship:
I can't play this at all. I am just so in awe how you do it! My hands do not accept that pattern :erk:
:kickass::kickass::kickass:
Good job!

It gives me the same kind of mindfuck as the Hate me! Melody that Alexi plays live. Arrrgh. I think it's tabbed like that in the single version? or both? Anyways, can't play it. I play it higher up on fretboard.

I just searched for more Ibanez 2009 models and HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM IN AWE! :kickass:

RG320Z-VCL.jpg

RG2570Z-PAM.jpg

S5470F_RVK.jpg

SV5470A-BKD.jpg

Especially the Purple-ish RG is fucking hot! Violet crystal or what the hell it was called.

EDIT: It was Powdery Amethyst Mica. Talking about the second guitar.

And I tried installing my JE1500, first attempt deemed unsuccessful. I get some scratchy noise thanks to the dirty volume pot and had some string noise for a few seconds. I"m thinking both batteries I had laying around might be dead.

I'm more then positive everthing is correctly wired too. weak.

You didn't say that it was alternate picking, but i assume that it is :p

I guess it's around 160bpm for me.

Yes, of course I mean alt. picking :p
and damn that's pretty fast!

I can't play 16ths faster than 95 bpm.

this is more like me. and the song I wrote for the cobot album has 16ths at like 150 bpm :lol: I think I'll have to reduce the tempo a bit and then really work on the 16th notes part.

@Brad/the Ibanez models:

Ok, Ibanez really gets boring. Nearly every model looks cool, but it's the same procedure as every year. The only cool thing is the new JEM - not because I like it, more because it's finally something different.

anyone ever tired the Ibanez JEM7V? it feels confy? any price vs quality ibanez recommendation?

this is more like me. and the song I wrote for the cobot album has 16ths at like 150 bpm :lol: I think I'll have to reduce the tempo a bit and then really work on the 16th notes part.

It's frustrating when you can't play something you'd like to, specially if it is something you've written. 2009, year of practice! I'll write down how fast (which obviously means clearly!) I can play 16ths, triplets etc. to see my improvement as the months go along.