Guitar Player's Thread

Ah that's ok, so 16 notes in a 4/4 bar, that's it? Well, depending on scales (there are some that I know better than others) and patterns (I'm more comfortable with three notes per string patterns and with descending runs instead of ascending f.e. when I have to push it to the limit), but I think I could pull some 16ths at 150bpm if it's not a weird pattern/scale.

It took me a min to realize that was a reflection in the second picture, I was like "what the fuck am I looking at a computer screen for?" hahaha

LMAO:lol::lol:

Shit looks good!

Thanks! :)

But I can't seem to get the fingerboard all shiny:erk:

I first use methylated spirits to remove all crap on it, then use Dunlop 01 Cleaner&Prep along with Dunlop 02 Deep cleanser.

The result: It looks like there's a huge layer of fat on the fingerboard.

From one angle in the right light, it looks awesome and shiny.
From the other, the "I can see all your fingermarks" angle, you see loads of spots and shit on it.

:erk:

Awesome, I love teh stars.

Also, check this shit out,

click the goddamn link, don't play the video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKmBJsmRXTA&fmt=18[/ame]

nice dude! how did you get the picture in picture?

xzibitrw8.jpg

I hate "relics". It always looks awfully fake, and I'd rather let that happen to my guitar naturally. I guess some like it tho.

Left Iron Maiden signature is indeed hot. I have thought about making such a Warmoth model. But I have thought of thousands of Warmoths :p. Hopefully the one I'm building right now will soon be finished. I still need something to lay under the Schaller bridge so the radius fits, an ESP arming adjuster I ordered and some tuners wich I also ordered.

Pђoenix;7935411 said:
Speaking of fender remember that Malmsteen Relic

I know it's relic but...THATS JUST TOO MUCH! I mean fuck :lol: That's so tarnished and worn that it actually starts looking too horrible.

@Jose: That Stars looks so cheap with those dot inlays :erk: Looks like a crossing between RR1 and JS30RR