Guitar Player's Thread

RAN_Custom_Invader.jpg

OOOOMMYYYYGOOOOD

*jealous as fuck*

Sorry to interupt the guitar discussion 'n' all...but...

BUMP!!! regarding the G Blues jam.

Don't wanna sound pushy but I've only had 2 solos sent to me. We had like 15 people saying they'd do it so it'd be good if we all did participate. :)

Sorry to interupt the guitar discussion 'n' all...but...

BUMP!!! regarding the G Blues jam.

Don't wanna sound pushy but I've only had 2 solos sent to me. We had like 15 people saying they'd do it so it'd be good if we all did participate. :)

well, my adapter has not come yet, and I won't be torn if I missed this jam.

are you actually going to be playing classical?

Yeah man I wanna get used with the classic first and when after I grab a electric guitar it will be easier.

when he says "classical" i'm pretty sure he means that he's gonna be starting off with an acoustic. he's not actually going to be attempting to play classical guitar. i doubt he even listens to any classical guitar pieces. therefore, he probably doesn't even know how hard playing classical guitar actually is.

just an observation ;)

when he says "classical" i'm pretty sure he means that he's gonna be starting off with an acoustic. he's not actually going to be attempting to play classical guitar. i doubt he even listens to any classical guitar pieces. therefore, he probably doesn't even know how hard playing classical guitar actually is.

just an observation ;)

Nah you are wrong, here in México the classic/acoustic guitar is used for almost every musician, is a tradition learnt from the Spaniards, and I know how hard is try to play a classic guitar, I'm aware of that, actually the acoustic guitar I got is from my father, he used to play guitar at the univesity but he had to quit due to his hands, I don't know the word in english, but if he had continued playing guitar his sensitive had been lost and since he's a Doctor it's a big problem.

Nah you are wrong, here in México the classic/acoustic guitar is used for almost every musician, is a tradition learnt from the Spaniards, and I know how hard is try to play a classic guitar, I'm aware of that, actually the acoustic guitar I got is from my father, he used to play guitar at the univesity but he had to quit due to his hands, I don't know the word in english, but if he had continued playing guitar his sensitive had been lost and since he's a Doctor it's a big problem.

Alot of relatives from my spanish side play classical guitar, it's awesome.

First off.. THANK YOU for not buying it :p and it is AWESOME in everyway, it's plays really really smooth, sounds awesome and as you know looks great. Definately a keeper. I hope I can afford an ENGL Fireball soon, the combination of the 2 would melt people's faces right off :D

and here's my geetarz:
http://underdestruction.dmusic.com/pictures

congrats on the Screamer ;)

Thanks. :)

Haha, no problem. ;) I believe it's great, all the guys who own(ed) one said that the quality is nearly as good as the CS guitars. If you ever want to sell it, contact me. :D The Fireball is nice, I wanted to buy one, but the one I wanted to buy was already sold, so.. I got the Screamer. ;) I think I'm going to buy an ENGL Pro slanted box.. if I'll ever have money again. :D

Nice gear, I like the Ran. Someone offerd me his Ran RR in white, I was going to buy it, but then he said he doesn't sell it anymore. Then I bought my Edwards, 4 days later or so he PM'ed me and asked: Are you still interested in the Ran? I was like FUCK. :D Whatever, the Edwards is also great. But I'm looking forward to sell her though..

oh ok, i assumed, since you're mainly a spanish speaker, that when you said you want to play "classic guitar" you meant acoustic guitar and not actually classical guitar as in the music. but that's cool that you do listen to classical guitar...do you know who Armik is? i love his stuff. extremely talented man. but then again, you have to be in order to play that kinda music.

Concerning my guitars:

The new one is an ESP SV-NT BMF (special version of the SV, only 6 made) and it is AWESOME. The RAN is also really cool, but I do miss not having a neck pickup some times.

I sold an amp on Friday btw, so I bought an ESP LTD EC1000 off Ebay :p

It's almost my birthday and I could sell a guitar or 2 (wanna buy my Warlock, Pheonix ? ;)) then I'd have enough money for the Fireball, but today I saw a Peavey 6505 for sale.. might also be a good option :)

I have been playing for about 5 or 6 years now and I do have some recordings, but most of em are old and not that good... BUT Im recording a new EP with my band at the end of the month WITH my new ESP and hopefully Fireball/Peavey

Concerning my guitars:

The new one is an ESP SV-NT BMF (special version of the SV, only 6 made) and it is AWESOME. The RAN is also really cool, but I do miss not having a neck pickup some times.

I sold an amp on Friday btw, so I bought an ESP LTD EC1000 off Ebay :p

It's almost my birthday and I could sell a guitar or 2 (wanna buy my Warlock, Pheonix ? ;)) then I'd have enough money for the Fireball, but today I saw a Peavey 6505 for sale.. might also be a good option :)

I have been playing for about 5 or 6 years now and I do have some recordings, but most of em are old and not that good... BUT Im recording a new EP with my band at the end of the month WITH my new ESP and hopefully Fireball/Peavey

only 6 made? wow i hate you. and i've been looking at the EC1000's damn there sexy. but the real esp ones are cooler

Hmm..I should probably start saving my money instead of wasting it all on crap and then feeling sad when I see all these nice guitars :rofl: