Guitar Player's Thread

Earth Breather, ^ don't take childish comments personal this forum is full of cunts. (and i am one of'em)

no problem. btw, has anyone here played the Ibanez PGM301? I am considering purchasing it.... or any of the other gilbert models.
not the most versatile guitar in the universe. buy something with a whammy bar. if you want a guitar without a whammy bar why buying pg?

:lol: It's funny if you understand what he's saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
The MT-2 sucks :lol:.

No shit you cant be serious!!!!:D yeah it does...i can get decent tones sometimes but whenever i do it sounds like theres 300 bees inside my amp. Well soon i get peavey windsor head 100 watt and a MXR Kerry fuckin king Equalizer its going to be better then!

No stores around me have it in stock. So how would I go about doing that?

d00d just buy the fucker, second hand ideally, and if you find out you don't like it you can always sell it to some PG fanboy for more than its worth/what you bought it for. Thats what I'm doing with the xiphos, because no stores have them in stock near me, not even the large guitar warehouses.

:lol: It's funny if you understand what he's saying.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Still funny even though I don't understand a word. Best part of the whole vid is the very begining when he pops up. Facking A!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to Summer Slaughter last night, so let me tell you my story...

so we (my friend and i)get there at like 1:30, take a look at the tour bus and shit. but my mom had a grand idea to take me to get my hair trimmed. so we did that, at least it looks good. so we get back there at like 2:30. we bring some mexican food along with us. i thought doors would open at 3:30 but we had to wait until like 4:10, pretty gay. so i go in. and its a REALLY intimate venue. maybe only like a couple hundred people could be in there. so i go up and im right on the gate to the left, so i would always be either in front of a guitarist or bassist. then the next band came on, The Faceless, they were pretty awesome, but the bassist wasnt there, but still cool. but god Ion Dissonance was terrible they really sucked balls. then it was Cattle Decapitation, i sorta like them. but i gave them way more respect because they put on an amazing show. that singer is fucking crazy! lol, he was like spitting and drooling everywhere, and he even jumped in the crowd a couple times. but im pretty sure it was for show. i like Cephalic Carnage a lot, but i was disappointed with them live, but oh well. i met the singer, he was cool. oh yeah, i also met this black dude named isiah and we were talking a lot, we started to talk about instruments and stuff and he said that he wanted me to play in his band, so we swapped myspaces. i also met the faceless's guitarist.the black one, he was really cool. finally a band that i love, DECAPITATED. fucking christ Vogg, was INCHES away from my face, we would always make eye contact and id give him the horns and shit. he would always give me a high five after a song and shit. great setlist, but i couldnt hear the vocals at all, kinda ghey. oh yeah i also met Decapitated's drummer as well. finally, the main course...NECROPHAGIST!!! my god, those vader cabs and ENGL heads made my dick swell. amazing live sound. Stephan was right in front of me, fucking awesome. he would always look over to me and make eye contact and do the scrunch up your face and bob your head thing to me lol. Muhammed is such a god damn beast, jesus christ. same setlist, all of Epitaph except SIT, which is extremely gay because they have a god damn shirt about it so why dont they play it? oh well. but my god Marco Minnemann, is the most amazing drummer ever! his solo was CRAZY. he would like twirl his drumstick and throw em everywhere while doing crazy shit. the rest of the setlist was foul body autopsy, extreme unction, intestinal incubation and of course, the crowd favorite fermented offal discharge. best night of my life. heres to many more Necro concerts!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

my ears are still ringing :erk:

shit. Should I go to the summer slaughter in baltimore or the day necrophagist reschedualed to come back cause they missed my show?

For people who went to SS...
What was Necrophagist's intro music? When everything was blacked out, it sounded like a fucking scary egyptian song, like one of their songs slowed down? It might have been a part in Stabwound slowed down, im not sure, thoughts?

For people who went to SS...
What was Necrophagist's intro music? When everything was blacked out, it sounded like a fucking scary egyptian song, like one of their songs slowed down? It might have been a part in Stabwound slowed down, im not sure, thoughts?

I wasn't there, but i've heard from people that it was the solo from either Symbotic or Ignominious.