hardcore music SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalmind342

Hardcore music sucks ass
Dec 16, 2004
southurn NJ
Metal takes so much more talent then hardcore in every way. hardcore doesnt have a certain structure to it like metal does. i just wanted to say i hate hardcore music and it sucks in every way

and theres no such thing as metalcore its just sumthing hardcore kids made up to try to be closer to the community of metal

Reactions: 9998887777
metalmind342 = got beat up by a mall-punk kid outside of Hot Topic once, still angry at the greater punk scene. :cry: :lol:

Wait, I got another one...

metalmind342 = first year of junior high school, daily beatings from the 'tough' kids who listen to Good Charlotte, still angry at the greater punk scene. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ok, one more...

metalmind342 = viciously spin-kicked by a H/C kid at recent concert for wearing his 'Ozzy Fan Club' T-shirt. Still... hehe. :D

I don't like cheese...unless it's on pizza. But not if there's parmesan on it. Nachos are okay, too. Unless there's velveeta on it. Velveeta sucks. Mac n cheese = NO. FUCK NO.

metalmind342 said:
Metal takes so much more talent then hardcore in every way. hardcore doesnt have a certain structure to it like metal does. i just wanted to say i hate hardcore music and it sucks in every way

and theres no such thing as metalcore its just sumthing hardcore kids made up to try to be closer to the community of metal

Well you are an oxymoron of yourself and yes I could use a metaphor here as well, but I won't sink to blatant insults. You praise Dimebag, yet insult hardcore. My friend, Pantera went from a thrash band to a hardcore (punk) metal band after the "Vulgar" release. Of course I am using the word "hardcore" in a more "oldschool" way, but some cool bands like Suicidal Tendencies were "hardcore."

Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.