Help me get Nat 3 and I'll make it worth your while with impulses galore!

So Marcus, where are we at and what's the go? Are you in need of more donations, or is the order for Nebula happening? I suppose to get an idea of the timeframe that this might be happening in would be great.

For some reason I'm really excited and very hopeful about this. I really hope this lives up to all our expectations. Can't wait for that blind shoot-out...

Received and much appreciated Jarkko! And as for the status, I'm all set with money, and have purchased and activated Nebula 3 + Nat 2, and asked Francesco for guidance in making samples over at the Acusticaudio forum, so the wheels are a'turnin! :) I'll buy Nat 3 soon, but I just wanna make a few with Nat 2 to start out with.

Received and much appreciated Jarkko! And as for the status, I'm all set with money, and have purchased and activated Nebula 3 + Nat 2, and asked Francesco for guidance in making samples over at the Acusticaudio forum, so the wheels are a'turnin! :) I'll buy Nat 3 soon, but I just wanna make a few with Nat 2 to start out with.

Awesome, can´t wait!

Everything that'll get me up and going on projects are on hold, yet so close. Got these new fan-dangled impulses thangers almost ready, the guys at RedRock Micro are about to announce an upgrade for up to 2.5 stops of extra light, and two jobs awaiting a final interview. Can't even work on my bodhran until I get some black primer. D'oh!

Do you need more donations to make it flow easier or are you already there ? Would like to help a killer project like this!
If you buy Nebula 3 do you know if there are any guitar impulses that comes with it or only FX's ?
Mega mosh from Sweden!

Do you need more donations to make it flow easier or are you already there ? Would like to help a killer project like this!
If you buy Nebula 3 do you know if there are any guitar impulses that comes with it or only FX's ?
Mega mosh from Sweden!

Yes inside the commercial libraries of nebula3 you can find some emulations of Guitar Amps from Fender, Marshall and Gorilla.

Yes inside the commercial libraries of nebula3 you can find some emulations of Guitar Amps from Fender, Marshall and Gorilla.

I would kill to hear an example of this. If Nebula 3's cab emulations are anywhere near the quality of impulses, then there's only room to expand, and I would love to buy. I have the free version installed, and I'm POSITIVE that more models of EQ would be worth the investment alone.

I am DYING to hear what this thing can do for us. Anyone with Nebula 3, take a look in the commercial libraries, let's hear what this can do!

Not to rush genius or anything, but when can we expect some stuff to try out? I'm brimming with enthusiasm here...

I imagine Marcus will have something up in the next couple days. Remember he just got the software and is investigating the best methods using the NAT sampler.

I personally enjoy micing guitar cabs but if this is as good as the real deal it will be a monumental moment. What I find amazing about the whole idea is that the ENTIRE guitar chain will be sampled with much more realism! power amp -> cabinet -> microphone -> preamp -> converter will all be in there adding there own harmonic goodies that will actually be captured with the impulses.

Hey guys, believe me, I'm chomping at the bit to get started on this, but still waiting for some guidance from Franceso! :erk:

I added you as a friend on Facebook, when you are ready to sample contact me there (for example this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon) and i will guide you throught the sampling process.

Indeed, but as a good businessman I imagine he can easily see the potential for hundreds of new customers from here alone if Nebula were to take off as the number 1 cab simulator around! There's a huge market and demand for this. Nothing else does it adequately. Regardless, the service is great and it's nice to hear all the questions addressed here, rather than having to register over on the Acusticaudio forums.

Can't wait for Marcus to start sampling away...

Here's to hoping that my reamping session at the studio tomorrow is the very last :)