Here's a new thread.

Fucking love curry and personally think it smells good. Its just pungent spices. ::salivates::

As much as I love tacos, and Mexican food in general, Mexican cuisine cannot compete with the diversity and flavors that fall under the curry umbrella.

A good Chicken Korma can be decent but a lot of curry is awful and the food is worse in Pakistan than in the UK.

A good Chicken Korma can be decent but a lot of curry is awful and the food is worse in Pakistan than in the UK.

Recently I'm getting posts on facebook saying that if you're a "kebabist" (i.e. you buy fucking kebab or gyros) then you're supporting muslims and SEE WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING DOING [insert video of some muslims blowing shit up].

Recently I'm getting posts on facebook saying that if you're a "kebabist" (i.e. you buy fucking kebab or gyros) then you're supporting muslims and SEE WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING DOING [insert video of some muslims blowing shit up].

To be fair you only have a couple of thousand muslims in CR, while in e.g. Sweden we have around half a million, and they all sell kebab and pizza. If everyone buys kebab or pizza once a week muslims get a lot of financial support.

Being poor or rich doesn't really have huge impact on someone's decision to become a terrorist that the people in Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week thread would have you believe. Some penniless tribal people do it, some oil money arabs do it and some western doctors do it.

Cigarettes are so fucking dumb. I mean they're amazing and all, but it's really fucking cold out and fuck all that false masquerading about how cool it is to be touched by the icy, frostbitten winds or some shit. Fuck that, frigid weather sucks. Wind can fuck itself and the horse it rode in on too.

I need a cigarette now.

just out of curiosity, what's mexican food like in Australia? do you guys even have Mexican food?

Up until about 5 years ago all we had here was Taco Bell and similar rubbish. Thankfully Mexican has finally happened here and there are some really good restaurants around. I still haven't had anything better than Benny's Burritos in NYC though.

Lots of food is better than curry. That stuff stinks and I have no idea how people eat it without throwing up.

You're weird.