How long have you been a Bodom fan?

I got into Bodom just a few months before the release of AYDY so I guess since summer 2005.
It's been 4 1/2 years now.

That's exactly when I did too. I remember being at college, browing the net, looking at cobhc.com and seeing the red HCDR background. A few months later, I downloaded AYDY, tabbed IYF, became an overly obsessed fan and saw my first show in Jan 06.

This thread lacks the definition of a fan. When I first heard it isn't the same as when I became a fan, most of occasions.

I don't remember exactly.. I first heard of them in fall 2008 I think. I liked IYF, LB and Downfall when I searched for them on YT, but it took me a few more months to start listening more to them and within a few months they became my favorite band.:headbang:

One day,I came up with the masterpiece Kissing the Shadows and I was like : " Omfg is this a song written by human beings??:rofl: They must be Gods or something" :O :D Since that moment my life changed entirely..It's about 5 and a half years of obsession...I just love them..

I really became a fan of the Beatles in 1968 when they got popular around my hometown. I mean at the time, they were something different. Something cool and hip. I liked the upbeat tune, instead of the usual somewhat downtrodden tunes of most of the music at that era. I first saw them live in 1974 when I was traveling from coast to coast on a business deal. Up until then my status as a real fan wasn't concrete, but that changed all that.

only 2:erk: but they introduced me to a style of music that ive now be addicted to. bands like wintersun, opeth, (old) in flames, (old) soilwork, etc.

Damn it's been 5 years already :lol: but that's when I really got into em, I used to know the band since long before that.

For about five years I reckon:headbang:

My first Children of Bodom song was blooddrunk. I liked it a lot..but it took me 2 years to actually buy one of their albums lol now I am gladly to have three of their album into my collection and soon there will be more

Well for me it was hard to find any of their albums lol later on when i heard are you dead yet? track that is when i offically became hooked

333362-laughing_elf_large.jpg