How was your day?

In my opinion, Mayhem goes sharply downhill after De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas.

True.

About my day. I think I may have passed the math test. If so, it will be my first passing math grade this year. Now, I'm listening to Burzum when I should be doing my English project...

It is. And you'll know when it's time. When my cat was dying a few years ago, she suffered for a week and on the last day, I knew it was her time. Took her to the vet and that was that. Losing a pet is always tough because animals are better than humans

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Yesterday was cold. It was raining. I took a picture of a train. I had beers.

My day was stupid. I spent half my day freaking out about things that I'd lost that weren't actually lost, such as my wallet, which I found on the kitchen bench at home, just as I was about to cancel my cards. And my $1200 signal meter, which I'd left at a customer's house.

Thank fuck I've now got four days off to go party at a music festival.

I can do either, but the older I get, the worse I feel the next day when I stay up. I feel best on an early/early schedule, which sucks because it's really easy for me to stay up. I volunteered for gravyard shift in Iraq to stay out of the worst of the heat, worked out great for that ~6 mos.

I've never been a morning person at all. Even after sustained periods of having to do it I feel like shit for several hours until I get going.

Smoking weed a drinking beer all day. First normal day i've had this week.

Saturday was my sisters wedding and right when they left the house for church one of my grandmothers had a stroke. Took her to the ER and spent the whole day with her. Next day my other grandmothers blood sugar level went down and she passed out(diabetic coma) in the bathroom. They are both home now and recovering. This week has been a giant blur. :(

:(

My granddad (best dude in my family I ever knew) basically died taking a shit first thing in the morning just past Thanksgiving (brain hemorrhage). :( Don't undervalue family.

My parents are the only family I give a fuck about really. I've got a couple of decent cousins but both sides of my family are comprised of dirt poor Jesus freaks who are also extreme conservatives. So they're all idiots basically.

Sorry to hear Dak. At least as TechBarb said, pretty manly way to go. My condolences though.