How was your day?

I don't get migraines but I know they could get very serious. I've seen people faint from them. It doesn't sound like something to take lightly. I, myself, went to the ER one time for a bad chest pain (turns out it was acid reflux) but still you can't be too sure.

I get migraines weekly at the very least.

You get real migraines weekly? You need to get to a doctor. They have meds for that.

I don't get migraines but I know they could get very serious. I've seen people faint from them. It doesn't sound like something to take lightly. I, myself, went to the ER one time for a bad chest pain (turns out it was acid reflux) but still you can't be too sure.

Yeah, you can't be too sure, especially now since I know it wasn't actually a migraine causing it and it could be something worse.

Reactions: The Butt
My day was okay, a vegan chick (!) told me I was pale as death so I went home and had a nap. My girlfriend seems to be talking to me again too. My annona plants seem to be germinating slowly. I'm having a beer listening to Bach.

There's a picture I saw on Facebook about this that was pretty hilarious.

?

12341498_2596488743731633_2684816968356578825_n.jpg

To tell the truth, I kinda like vegans and all the vegans I know are cool people. I realize their fight is kinda nonsensical, or Don Quixotean to say the least, but I still like how they do their own little thing about their own little shit.

Enjoy them rent and real estate prices.

I'm really good with my money. Besides, it'd be worth it. Bay area and ocean within an hour, Napa Valley within two hours, three badass state parks within three hours, and then even more shit further out. Non-republitard politics. And fucking legal weed bro. It's like paradise. Can I get an amen?

I'm really good with my money. Besides, it'd be worth it. Bay area and ocean within an hour, Napa Valley within two hours, three badass state parks within three hours, and then even more shit further out. Non-republitard politics. And fucking legal weed bro. It's like paradise. Can I get an amen?

Dat girlfriend and kid tho

Pretty gay day. This new hormonal auto-injector is fucking with me a little. I mean I've always been a nutjob, but not a femalian nutjob, in a femalian way, just a regular nutjob. Hoping to get my happy go lucky swagger back soon. I don't like estrogen.

And when I mentioned androids the other day, BTW, I was fucking tearing up over A.I. Whatever.

I had a headache today from listening to music too loud. I turned it up further, and the headache went away...

Reactions: CiG