I let my gf hear opeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
damnation makes me really horny. i hear windowpane and i just want to fuck something. but that's just me. it's a great cd.

Morgour, i haven't heard that emperor song, is that off the necro kvlt grimness sacrificial goat uber alles EP (limited edition, only 7.3 copies)?

Amateur! :p

I've gotten my girlfriend into Arch Enemy, In Flames, Soilwork, Katatonia, Dark Tranquility, AND Opeth. When I first met her, she was Adema fan. THAT is an accomplishment, if you ask me.

Profanity said:
Girls who like masculine bands like Opeth are usually masculine oriontated and a lot of the time look like dogs.

:lol:

This is true. The smartest post on these forums yet.

Shadowthrone said:
Actually I can think of two very attractive women that I know who are huge Opeth fans. Both went to different Opeth shows with me and own several of their albums, so I think they would be classified as fans. Also, while at these shows sure there were a lot of not that attractive women but a good number of them were pretty attractive.

I would have to see these two young ladies to believe it. However my taste probably differs from you. I don't like to fuck snow either.
I like the "spoon bodytype". Nice proportion and perfect shapely hips and a round ass that juts out in the air with thick legs. That's a real woman. The way the "Opeth Forums" are about starting fucking pointless threads(which are funny) I might as well start posting topics about the fine girls I see at work everyday.

City_of_da_Moon said:
u guys are tards....

the reason many metal girls arent that good... is because...

1. look at how many girls listen to all other types of music
2. now look at how many girls listen to metal... there arent that many... and so u have less chance of stumbling across a hot metal chick... cos there are less...

Indeed. This town bears a great population of outstanding ladies that strut what they have very well. However, their taste in music lacks immensely. Nelly? ... Akon? .... Brian McKnight? Please, listen to Roots or Marvin Gaye or Gap Band or something. Opeth would be nothing more than pure fucking evil to them save for the mellow side. Sad.
And yes I have stumbled upon quite a few metal chicks ... however they are mammoths or pale little pimple faced skeletons. And if you recall what I stated in the previous paragraph ... that's not quite my type.

Oh and when I have seen my type of girl with that type of body they have turned out to be pure fucking weirdos that not even the spectacular build can save from their depleted intelligence or bizarre demeanor. I'm sure you fellas have experienced this.

What the fuck?!?! i know lots of girls who like more "agressive" metal... just because the only ones you see are ugly doesnt mean they all are, stereotypical faggot. and why would it matter if they are ugly?!?! what does that have to do with liking opeth?

I will admit that a good portion of metal chicks are ugly. However, you couldn't be further from the truth in saying that they are all unattractive. I've met many very good looking metal chicks. I'd go as far as to say that a handful of them were exceptionally good looking. Their taste in music just happened to be the icing on the cake.

I am certainly going to have to agree with Guitarmaster on this one.

Metal chicks 97% of the time look like mules. And if they are somewhat attractive, theyre ALWAYS fucked in the head.

I have yet to meet a metal female who didnt have more problems than a Jerry Springer Marathon...and thats a fact.

I refuse to beleive otherwise unless someone presents proof, id love to be proven wrong on this one.

Key tell signs of a metal female:

1. more interest in the "fashion" of metal, than the music...this can be further accentuated by but not limited to the following criteria:
a) they like emperor, but only own prometheus and a cdr of equilibrium.
b) their entire wardrobe consists of fintroll, arch enemy and opeth babydolls, along with mans pants or some sort of pseudo bondage from hot topic.
c) They know more about the genetic makeup of extra terrestrials, than any of the members in any band they claim to "love".
d) they like shagrath.
e) They love going to shows, but never watch the bands, just talk to guys with the longest/silkiest hair in a pathetic attempt to hook up afterwards and get gang raped in an alley, and return home and continue to cut herself blaming "men" in general.
f) they like shagrath.

etc etc.

Case in point: women have no place in metal. It is a genre of social cast out masculinity, back zits and small testicles as it is, women do not fit into those requirements...hopefully.

Any woman who does, probably has or had one or more of the following occur:

a) sexually molested and/or raped
b) has a more manly face than any other guy in the room
c) enjoys cutting themselves more than anything else in the world, but simply for the shock value...(they wanted to be hugged more by their dad).
d) never fit in during school or currently into society, so resorts to listening to other under-achievers scream and swing their heads around in circles while under the influence of enough alcohol to put a moose into a coma.

and for any of you who decides to date a woman who wears black lipstick after reading this...i hope you get hit by a bus.

thank you for reading and please keep the metal scene free of metalcore and women.

I agree with what that person said^.
And I think that this topic is relevant, because it is really cool that there are still new people all the time that are getting into the band. There are still people int he world that have never heard the band. And if they get to hear them and arte touched by the music that they produce, I think that is even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.