I want beer thread

Are you talking to yourself or has some idiot been deleting all his posts again just to make you look foolish?

ND: Tetley's Smooth Flow. I miss my Velko.

Rusty said:
The only proper beer I saw in Finland was some bottled English stuff - Newcastle Brown, and a couple of other names I can't quite remember - in an offy.
Ah yes, Pedigree was another one.

Kukkuu, mitäs apinalauma?

Cockoo, what´s up troop of monkeys?

AI AI AI vittu kun naurattaa..

[FONT=&quot]Had three... Want more.. (beer I mean) Must read to exams. Must do many other things I don't want to but have to. How "down" can you be? I told a person today that I'm feeling like I'm jumping through a coloured forest... Jumping and singing "tralala". Not knowing where to go or what to do. Lost yet not feeling scared but kind of okay.. or not okay but feeling like a child with no fear. "Oh! That tree is red". Just like a child who is lost in a mall and coursing through all these huge people. This is scaring the crap out of me!! Tomorrow I'll get wasted... fucking plastered. I’m just so lost…
[/FONT]

I want a beer now! I said NOW! Hurry up! It´s been booring week here at job. My boss is at vacation and I took advance of it. Nothing done here this week..

But the beer. Where it is? W H E R E ?

Np. Absoluuttinen Nollapiste - Nielenkö todisteet?

Praguebar2.JPG

Beer in Czech is so damn good...

No vittu. It´s wednesday and my "teeth of beer" is hurting already. Maybe cold christmas beer will help?!

Perkele kielikurssille sitä joutaisi menemään. Lauseita on ihan liian vaikea rakentaa oikeanlaisiksi!

Perskeles, tänään on meitsillä Avenien keikka Jee-Jeessä tampereella... Kaipa sitä täytyypi persaukset vetää...

Vittu saatana.. Paljon maksaa ooppelin puskirti saatana?

Kaljaa jumalauta äkkiä tai tippuu päitä!