IF YOU COULD SPEND ONE DAY WITH ALEXI.....

I'd be scared he'd want to kiss me on the mouth, like he does to Janne and other random guys.

Not if, but when. I'd wanna be prepared to dislocate something like say... a kneecap... or fuck up a tendon in his ankle. I know that's a killer. Just enough so he'd pay for his sleaziness but still be able to play.

I'm bigger than he is too, so I wouldn't be concerned.

Go bowling!

No, not really, but I'd probably show him my guitars, and play him some of the stuff I've written. Take pictures. Go skateboarding. Oh yeah and probably get drunk somewhere along the way. Hell, since it's Alexi that we're talking about, he'd probably have a bottle with him when you meet up. :kickass:

Enemy242: What kind of album is that? An insane album? He wouldn't dare kill hiimself because he won't lay his hands on anything or anyone except for me and his guitar. He won't be bored either cuz i'll entertain him. He can have anything he wants that doesn't involve harm to himself or me.

Darkest Maiden: I can't handcuff/tie myself to him because he'll tell the cops/bodyguards to break the hold and i so do not want to go to the bathroom with him. I want to be with him all the time but not so much to get sick of each other.

Heartless: YES, ENOUGH! WE GET THE POINT....ROOPE, HENKA, AND JASKA ARE ALL FUCKING AWSOME. YOU DON'T NEED TO BRING THAT UP IN EVERY POST. And what about Janne? No one's brought him up yet.

I'd love it if Alexi taught me guitar but i doubt i'll learn much. I'm hopeless. Guitar's too hard to play and on top of that my long nails get in the way.

I'd actually like to learn keyboard from Janne...

But I wouldn't want a guitar lesson from Alexi. He probably plays too much guitar anyway. I'll say something original: Go hang out in town to do something stupid, then learn some Finnish.

i'd spend the day with all of COB. id get lessons from Aleksi with both guitar and singing. id get lessons from Jaska. id play soccer with Henkka. id "mess around" with Janne ;). id chill with the guys n talk about stuff, drink, go to the movies, go out to eat. maybe we'd go see some metal show nearby that night. id get my guitar signed by the guys and my drumsticks by Jaska.

hmm first i would be like lets fucking jam then drink a jack Daniel's each go to a guitar store and be like "shit i forgot my wallet" and he will be like "heres some money" then ill be like wow really? then headbang with homeless guys and skydive

I'd ask him what he'd want to do, then just take it from there. I don't do plans, and drinking can only do so much and go so far, honestly.

I might ask him to play a little, just so I could him play close up, but I'd really just want to hang out, maybe intorduce him to my friend Mary Jane:Smokin: ...he seems like he's a really cool guy, and I'm sure he has lots of good stories to tell! :heh: