I'm actually looking for your HONEST opinions with this one.

Navy Seals. Just do it, don't quit while you're in either. Just do it and you'll be the best out of any soldier on the planet. If you're going to be a soldier you might as well be elite.

Not sure if it was mentioned before but you HAVE to be willing to take orders and do things you don't want to do and work shit jobs and deal with retards and assholes. It's definately not 9-5 then sit in the lounge watching movies. More than likely you'll have to work 18 hours days on many an occasion. I did see someone mention the recruiters. Yeah, don't let them fool you. Go in with a clear plan but on the road, you're gonna have to do some crappy stuff like wash dishes and shit like that. Just be prepared.

Why didn't those data entry jobs work out again? There weren't any customers to deal with, right? :err:

first one was the midnight shift. it had shit pay, no chance of moving up in the company, and absolutely no challenge.

the second one had shit pay, no chance of moving up in the company, no challenge, and absolutely zero respect based on my appearance. I know that in the military, I'd have a uniform, clean shaven, and short hair, so appearance won't necessarily be an issue.

someone mentioned that I might have a lack of commitment with jobs. i'd commit to a job if I could see myself staying there. shit happens, and I had to find something else.

I DO appreciate the opinions of the people that actually SERVED in some form of Armed Forces. I also thank those that offered their opinion, challenging my ability.

Heartless - If you told me to kill myself, I'd laugh at you. I wouldn't. I almost did a couple of years ago. I woke up after that. My best friend killed himself last year, and it fucked me up and woke me up even more. I'm not going to do that.

I made up my mind on this entire thing. I'm going to do a ton of research and enlist in whichever one I think would work the best for me.

:kickass: