I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm.. Hi...
I'm new to the enite ultimate metal forums and the first forum i decided to take part in is yours :) (go DT)
Some general info about myself:
My name is Daniel, I live in Beer Sheva, Israel. I was born in August the 5th, 1991 (14 years old). I mostly listen to various kinds of death metal, all the way from melodic to brutal, my secondary genre would probably be thrash, then black (mostly folk and viking), then all the other genres (heavy, power, some rock) - don't really like nu metal and metalcore. My top 5 would have to be something like this:

1. Metallica (old)
2. Megadeth
3. Dark Tranquillity
4. Testament
5. Iron Maiden

-THE END-

brokenchains said:
im 15, almost 16, male. i play hockey and rugby for my school, i play hockey and football for my city. im 6'2 and about 250 pounds. love dark tranquilliy, cant wait until they come to montreal on the 27th, i have a brother and a dog.
Heya there, newcomer! It's good to meet yet another canadian on this forum. I'll also be in Montréal (and Québec) for DT's performances. Maybe we'll catch each other over there!

Hi _TRASH_ :wave: welcome to the wonderful wordl of the DT forum.

@Wolfman Von Jones : i've never liked sea food :puke: lol

@ Rampage Sword, do you have a pic of you, ill try and find you at the show

Welcome Broken Chains. You have the heart of a lion. I look forward to reading you posts.

And hello there thrash, you are, one of those oldie elite dudes I hope. We actually dont have any of those, telling us all our new music is shite and that Metallica back in 1989 was the best show there ever will be yada yada yada. I like your types. Hope you got teh mad flame skillz.

And Nitronium Blood, funny you must be. I bet you have it in you to make me laugh until I wretch. Forward looking to that I will be. And I concur, stay sexy!

@ Rampage Sword : cool, ill keep an eye out for you at the show at club soda. ill be with my bro. we look alike, look for two really big guys with long hair.

brokenchains said:
look for two really big guys with long hair.

Yeah...I mean could you be a little bit more vague?

Anyways, I'll probably be one of the first in line at the doors, so see you then.

:p yea lol sounds kinda silly now. oh, i have a hat with band pins on it. theres about 85, and i always wear it. look for it. or when you're waiting in line hold up a big sign that says "brokenchains" like at an air port.

or hold up a big sign that says "you're gay", and post a video of the results here. :D

brokenchains said:
:p yea lol sounds kinda silly now. oh, i have a hat with band pins on it. theres about 85, and i always wear it. look for it. or when you're waiting in line hold up a big sign that says "brokenchains" like at an air port.

You know what? Let's make it easy. I'll be the 5'8'' 135 pounds freak with long hair, a beard and a custom T-Shirts that says "Evil Mart" in big red lettering.(It's NOT a joke.)

Status
Not open for further replies.