I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikedude: There's a whole thread about this - check the sticky rules-thread for a link to it. Plenty of both song- and album-recommendations there.

Misanthrope: What the heck was that? Where have your noob-bashing skills gone? Don't tell me you are getting soft? Is this all because of that new enlightenment of yours..? :err:

-Villain

Hi guys and grls i'm new and i'm gonna write down smth about myself (actually i'm lurkin' here from sssssssssuch a long time but couldn't write before!).
I'm female from Italy and i'm into both metal and hardcore-punk from ages! :headbang:
i play the guitar and the drums (Anders Jivarp, Per Moeller Jensen and Thomen are my fave) and guess which is the band i like the most?
DARK TRANQUILLITY!!!(no one could figure it out, I guess!!! :D)
My fave albums are The Gallery, Mind's I and Of Chaos and Eternal Night (let's call it "album") and maybe my favourite DT song is Midway Through Infinite, but dunno, there are sssssssso many other wonderful songs!
Of course I listen to many other bands and the one which I like maybe as much as DT is Blind Guardian.
Anyway I also love The Haunted (right now I'm listenin' to Trespass which is one of my fave songs EVER) and the old In Flames, Rhapsody, Iron Maiden, Agnostic Front , 7 Seconds, Pennywise, Sick of It All, Satyricon, Dissection, No Fun at All and so many others.as i said i've been listenin' to metal and hc from ages so my background is really big!!!I love music!
good music of course! :Spin:

Let me be the first to welcome you!
Hi, and welcome to the show, watch your step, mind your head, mind the gap and glad you came on by. ;)

And, before anybody can go 'pffffft, power metal sucks'...

BLIND GUARDIAN ROCK! 'NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-IIIIIIIIGHTFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!'

So there. :p

Welcome Dafne
Have an ever-filling and satisfying extra-large blueberry muffin
..my treat.

blueberry%20muffin.gif

Welcome indeed! :wave:
And no one's going to say anything about 'power metal.'
But they might mention 'cheese'.
Cheese is, after all, one of the many reasons to live ;) (after coffee and chocolate and pizza)

really yr so kind to welcome me that way and...that soon!!!:p
actually i can't edit my profile pic..hum...i'm gonna learn! ;)

violet:why Bg=good memories?just curious!

Northern Lights said:
Cheese is, after all, one of the many reasons to live ;) (after coffee and chocolate and pizza)
and extra-large blueberry muffins.. :err:

EDIT:
Violet B said:
errrrrr it was playing while i was having a romantic session with my boyfriend :p
Whoa, hey.. There are young ones browsing this, miss. They'd still like to enjoy the song within all comfortable confines of their innocent minds :p

i was trying to be polite to our new member and satisfy her curiousity

besides, i just said "romantic session", that easily can mean enjoying a candlelit dinner by the beach, with the full moon and "into the storm" playing
you have a dirty mind :p

violet:wow! :) i could never do it cos my bf doesn't like BG and when i put them on he starts complaning and stuff.
some years ago he said DT sucked too but i'm taking my revenge now cos he changed his mind about them and i remind this to him every day! :heh:

Violet B said:
besides, i just said "romantic session", that easily can mean enjoying a candlelit dinner by the beach, with the full moon and "into the storm" playing
Uh huh.. A candlelit dinner by the beach in Northern Europe during fullblown autumn..
rolleyes.gif

You're not fooling anyone, miss :p

Violet B said:
you have a dirty mind
tongue.gif
I have a wonderful mind :D

Status
Not open for further replies.