im ripped..!

Sanity'sMask said:
i smoked a pound which is cheaper here, i bought my pound for 8-- this was northern lights skunk man this shit got you fucked up. I could have eatily went to the states and sold dimebags and made like 6 times as much cause canadian B.C weed is the best in the world.!
Don't wanna sound like an "OMGQUEBECREPRESENT".. but I heard the province of Quebec got some of the best weed. But what do I know, I'm no pothead. Ever tried any, compared to the one you get in BC?

I saw some pretty shitty in the US of A, indeed...

i cannot believe for one second that you smoke 24 bowls a day, of which each bowl is 3 grams. almost an eighth!?!? that is absurd. even the most fervent potheads ive met (and i know quite a few) do not smoke that much to their face at one time. thats more than a 1/4 oz every time you sit down to smoke.......almost 1 full oz a day!!!!!

you sir, are a liar.

p.s.- true potheads know that noone who knows their shit deals in dimebags....theyre too inconsistant, especially when dealing with top end product (such as this northern lights you speak of)

*lol* i know someone who smoked together with a friend 25 gram hash a day:worship:
Well he selled some herb(so it wasnt exactly 25g) but its still a lot in my opinion

dilema1362 said:
i cannot believe for one second that you smoke 24 bowls a day, of which each bowl is 3 grams. almost an eighth!?!? that is absurd. even the most fervent potheads ive met (and i know quite a few) do not smoke that much to their face at one time. thats more than a 1/4 oz every time you sit down to smoke.......almost 1 full oz a day!!!!!

you sir, are a liar.

p.s.- true potheads know that noone who knows their shit deals in dimebags....theyre too inconsistant, especially when dealing with top end product (such as this northern lights you speak of)
well you sir are a dumb fuck, i have been smoking for years and years all day every single day. the most ive smoked in a day is around 2 oz's on 420. so shove it

Sanity'sMask said:
well you sir are a dumb fuck, i have been smoking for years and years all day every single day. the most ive smoked in a day is around 2 oz's on 420. so shove it

ok tough guy

riddle me this batman, if youre smoking that much a day....how do you find time to work for the money needed to purchase all of this pot??? hmmm???

im pretty much basically ripped, 've been ripped for about 5 days now. lol straight. all i do is wake up smoke about 8 bowls in my bong 3 hours later smoke another 8 then 4 hours later smoke another 8 then another 4 before bed.
and the bowls i smoke are about 3 grams each. so i smoke alot. my hands reek of weed hehe its been fun though. im bored. anyone wanna talk about how shitty AYDY is? caus ewhen im bored and ripped i love making fun of cob.

Thats a big o'll pile of

BULL SHIT!