IMBB Most Wanted List

I don't think I actually hated anyone there.......... or do yet. There sure have been a few that pissed me off and there is at least one person from there that I would gladly drop on sight if the oppurtunity presented itself.......

The people I enjoyed talking to the most were/are Stormy, AM, Black Dragon, CW, Nav, JimD, Khan, 2358, Ancient Queen, Lamia,and a few others who's nicks have escaped my aging mind............

Empty Cross said:
I don't think I actually hated anyone there.......... or do yet. There sure have been a few that pissed me off and there is at least one person from there that I would gladly drop on sight if the oppurtunity presented itself.......

The people I enjoyed talking to the most were/are Stormy, AM, Black Dragon, CW, Nav, JimD, Khan, 2358, Ancient Queen, Lamia,and a few others who's nicks have escaped my aging mind............

You lost me when you mention Ancient Queen.

Anyways,are you that mod from Halford's site?

High On Maiden said:
He's a mod on the IMBB

Thankx,I knew that though.Which makes me think he was also at Rob Halford's site as well. If my memory serves me right,he told me "That's it Potpossum!...ect....ect.." Which I replied with "That's it! Your it! Matter of fact,you're nothing much,but an easy crunch. Consider your self lunch!"
And probably remains pissed off at me to this day. :Smug:

Reactions: MRBEAST
We may be made for eachother but like sexes repel.

Like charges repel opposite charges attract
Like sexes repel opposite sexes attract

The laws of Physics can't change.

I am just not attracted to the look and feel of men, i've always loved you and your character but the body has to come with that.