IN FLAMES-Come Clarity

Reroute To Remain sounds awesome... like the old Stockholm school (Dismember) I love how it sounds... The production is Unique between the In Flames Albums

FromHereToDeath said:
Quite a new release in terms of how long IF have been going, and imo... one of, and if not, the weakest IF album produced. Haven't you heard Whoracle?? :err:

hahaha, old albums are produced better than new ones, hahaha

*fells off a cock*

plintus said:
hahaha, old albums are produced better than new ones, hahaha

*fells off a cock*

Not in quality of production... obviously with newer technologies/more money to spend on studio time you're gonna get a sharper sound (or whatever you want to call it). I meant, the songs... they're just not as good as the older stuff. I'd rather listen to "crappy" (in some people's opinion) produced good songs than well produced shite songs :)

The newer stuff just lacks any true spirit or atmosphere, I find it boring and anders' vocals annoying. I personally don't like Come Clarity... not because I think they've "sold out" over the last few albums, but because I think the quality of the work is below what they produced in the past and that theirs so much better stuff out there at the moment. (imo)

as it's here the IF worshiping thread and tribunal...i have to confess and pray for forgiveness .... I've just betrayed IF with Katatonia at the Ultimate Metal Band Game ......again! I'm sooooo sorry :worship:

UndoControl said:
Downloaded a couple of songs. "Jotun" and "Food for the gods" are okay. "Gyroscope" is amazing. Haven't heard the rest of the album.

Haha, exactly my thoughts when my virgin ears were penetrated by them sounds :D

I think Come Clarity is their best album since Clayman. I liked their last two albums, particularly Reroute to Remain, but this one sounds much more cohesive from start to finish. Like most everyone else, I prefer Anders' long lost growl over his current screech, but I think his voice sounds a little less piercing than the previous two albums. And if you're gonna download some songs off Whoracle, you need to check out "Jester Script Transfigured."

I happend to think that Come Clarity is a pretty good album, Take this life, leeches, Vacuum and Vanishing Light are all great tacks. I really dig the guitar melody on Vanishing light. Nothing can come close to the glory years of inflames-jester race through Colony.

As for AYDY, I think the album is COB's 3rd best album to date behind Follow the reaper and Hatebreeder. I have been listening to it non-stop since it was released in october.

Firefest9 said:
I happend to think that Come Clarity is a pretty good album, Take this life, leeches, Vacuum and Vanishing Light are all great tacks. I really dig the guitar melody on Vanishing light. Nothing can come close to the glory years of inflames-jester race through Colony.

I can't get what so special about Vanishing Light... the song is just something galloping, who hears anything close to Colony album - I just don't get that =/

Ok, I haven't read through the entire post...but the way I look at it...

Nothing good can come of this when Best Buy and Circuit City both advertise the release in their Sunday ads.

Just my opinion though.