IN FLAMES-Come Clarity

bass_lover1 said:
Ok, I haven't read through the entire post...but the way I look at it...

Nothing good can come of this when Best Buy and Circuit City both advertise the release in their Sunday ads.

Just my opinion though.

Hmmm, awesome sales, I assume... plus - teh band isn't the one who takes care of that - marketing dpt of the label.

Go love a bass... or better - fuck a goat. That's an order :loco:

Torniojaws said:
It's a decent album. Surely no Whoracle, but in their current form, it's a listenable album. Shame about the DVD scam though :mad:

The band didn't want DVD to hit the streets - that was more label's initiative. Solely purpose of the DVD was to present album to the media.

or it was said so.

yeah plintus the dvd is useless, if they would have played live on it that would be great but this thing...another useless dvd(anyway did anybody watched the full St.ANger-DVD?? IMO its really boring to watch a band play their songs in the studio...)A livegig as bonus or bonustracks are a better choice
anyway I really like "your bedtime story..." nice ending of the album

solefald said:
yeah plintus the dvd is useless, if they would have played live on it that would be great but this thing...another useless dvd(anyway did anybody watched the full St.ANger-DVD?? IMO its really boring to watch a band play their songs in the studio...)A livegig as bonus or bonustracks are a better choice
anyway I really like "your bedtime story..." nice ending of the album

Well, the DVD is better than nothing: there were no other bonuses left. And yeah, I never had a chance to watch St.A DVD. But at that time it was pretty cool :)

3 years ago? Wow!!!

Nt3N said:
i'll buy the dvd digipack on ebay very soon!! this cd rules!

well Im really happy with CC, much more than I expected after the STYE-desaster(havent heard this cd since months and R2R neither), its some kind of really positive album IMO, not always the dark and evil and true sound like other bands in the Death metal scene try to be...

Im really curious how the new songs gonna sound live...

solefald said:
well Im really happy with CC, much more than I expected after the STYE-desaster(havent heard this cd since months and R2R neither), its some kind of really positive album IMO, not always the dark and evil and true sound like other bands in the Death metal scene try to be...

Im really curious how the new songs gonna sound live...
yep i'm curious too.. looking forward to seeing them in april!
anyway nowadays In Flames is not melodic death metal anymore.. it sounds more like metalcore..

Nt3N said:
yep i'm curious too.. looking forward to seeing them in april!
anyway nowadays In Flames is not melodic death metal anymore.. it sounds more like metalcore..

It's pop-metal since long time :)

plintus said:
"let's fistfuck and go" guy from Dimension Zero?

well Plintus now you unveil yourself as a "non true IF-fan" ;)
Henke forss is the guy who sings on subterranean. It wasnt Mikael neither Anders on this Minicd.
The singer from Dimension Zero(well are they dead or just on ice? the homepage isnt anymore...) is Jocke Göthberg, who sung on the Jester Race-Demos
Henke has another band called Dawn(www.dawnband.com) who released one superbe album called slaughtersun and it seems its on ice too:erk:

solefald said:
well Plintus now you unveil yourself as a "non true IF-fan" ;)
Henke forss is the guy who sings on subterranean. It wasnt Mikael neither Anders on this Minicd.
The singer from Dimension Zero(well are they dead or just on ice? the homepage isnt anymore...) is Jocke Göthberg, who sung on the Jester Race-Demos

Yeah, I mixed Jocke and Henke, was referring to the pre-Jester Race era voice, and I'm aware of that Anders joined only on TJR and Mikael left after LS. All in between was too hectic and was hardly IN FLAMES :p as of all those credited ones are referred to no other way than "session members".

But yeah, I forgot that Jocke AND Henke did sing on those demos/MiniCD, caught up with teh names... and too lazy to check up with google :)

solefald said:
why google, just look into the cd covers:D

That's a bit of a problem since I don't drag entire IN FLAMES discography to work with me :p And I lost a shaped Ash Inheritance yesterday on eBay :(