In Flames song you don't like

Lunar strain - In flames
Jester race - Graveland
Whoracle - Morphing into primal
Colony - The new word
Clayman - Clayman
Reroute - metaphor
Stfye - bottled
Come clarity - Your bedtime story...if that doesn't count then pacing deaths trail
Asop - chosen pessimist
Sotpf - the attic

This is a list of songs that I am least likely to listen to in shuffle from each album and in no way reflects what songs I hate (the exception being Bottled). Every song on this list (Delight and Angers and Scream to a lesser extent) are songs that I enjoy and actually like.

Lunar Strain - Dreamspace
The Jester Race - Wayfaerer
Whoracle - Whoracle
Colony - Pallar Anders Visa
Clayman - ...As the Future Repeats Today
R2R - Transparent
STYE - Bottled (actually dislike)
Come Clarity - Scream
ASOP - Delight and Angers
SOAPF - TBD

Well, if I counted good, we had 10 regular voters and the result of Eurovision contest 2011 are:

Lunar Strain: tie between Lunar Strain and masterpiece that is Everlost pt.1 (both 3 votes)

TJR: Very original Lord Hypnos (5 votes)

Whoracle: Whoracle (4 votes, with MiP close second)

Colony: Pallar Anders had a plan but it failed (4 votes)

Clayman: Clayman (3 votes, another sad moment for songs titled the same as album)

R2R: Drifter drifts away (3 votes)

STYE: the one and only (except AFM riff) BOTTLED (5 votes)

Come Clarity: the undisputed champion ICE CREAM (fantastic 9 votes)

ASOP: The Chosen for shitlist (3 votes)

SOAPF: The Attic (3 votes)

That's it. After 10 more voters I will update if this forum remain active.

Goddamn everyone seems to hate Bottled. I fucking love that song. Haha. (Seriously, I do.)

Oh man... You shouldn't say that in public. :D

Well, Scream seems to be most hated. It is a shitty song.

Lunar Strain:
Zero

Subterranean:
Zero

The Jester Race:
Dead Eternity
Graveland
Dead God In Me

Whoracle:
Gyroscope
Morphing into Primal

Colony:
Zero

Clayman:
Zero

Reroute to Remain:
Zero

Soundtrack to Your Escape:
Zero

Come Clarity:
Take this Life
Dead End
Scream
Your Bedtime Story

Asop:
Zero

Everlost pt. I and Lunar Strain being voted the worst on LS is a fucking tragedy.

Not really, Everlost Part I is fucking boring. I can remember seeing an interview with Bjorn where he slated it as well :D Jesper slated the whole fucking album in an interview, though I quite like it overall. Lunar Strain as a song is nothing special either imo.

Goddamn everyone seems to hate Bottled. I fucking love that song. Haha. (Seriously, I do.)

Fuck you :D

Only kidding, sort of, but what is great about Bottled? :confused:

Lunar Strain:
Zero

Subterranean:
Zero

The Jester Race:
Dead Eternity
Graveland
Dead God In Me

Whoracle:
Gyroscope
Morphing into Primal

Colony:
Zero

Clayman:
Zero

Reroute to Remain:
Zero

Soundtrack to Your Escape:
Zero

Come Clarity:
Take this Life
Dead End
Scream
Your Bedtime Story

Asop:
Zero

Wow, I didn't realise In Flames had a song called "zero" on multiple albums :D

I have Strong And Smart on my copy of Clayman, so what other song would you choose from Whoracle? I'm just interested.

Strong And Smart is on Whoracle as a bonus, but was recorded during the Clayman sessions, and originally was a bonus track for Clayman.

Strong And Smart is on Whoracle as a bonus, but was recorded during the Clayman sessions, and originally was a bonus track for Clayman.

Yeah, I wasn't saying he was wrong. I know it's on different versions of Whoracle and Clayman. I bought one of the later versions of all the albums from TJR-Clayman from BestBuy, so I guess they went back to it being a bonus track on Clayman.

Not really, Everlost Part I is fucking boring. I can remember seeing an interview with Bjorn where he slated it as well :D Jesper slated the whole fucking album in an interview, though I quite like it overall. Lunar Strain as a song is nothing special either imo.

Definitely a matter of taste. I love the vibe and atmosphere of the song. It has a very doom-y tone to it. And, even if it's short, the solo is epic.

Lunar Strain is an extremely underrated song; and taken against songs like Hargalaten, Dreamspace, and Starforsaken, I'd say there are much worse songs on the album.

-Lunar Strain: Upon an oaken throne
-The Jester Race: Dead god in me
-Whoracle: Morphing into primal (damn hard this one)
-Colony: Embody the invisible
-Clayman: Satellites and astronauts
-R2R: Cloud Connected (i fuckin hate this song)
-STYE: Bottled (nuff said)
-CC: Ice Cream
-ASOP: all of them, except maybe for March to the Shore and Abnegation.
-SOAPF: All For me (so much hype for this song...but IMO its Bottled 2.0)

Guys i haven't listened to the new album, so can't judge it, and i've never, I repeat NEVER, even listened to Lunar Strain. How wierd is that?

Lunar Strain
N/A (i'll get back to you A88, so you can have some more points to tally-about with)

The Jester Race
Dead God in Me

Whoracle
Morphing into Primal (although Everything Counts doesn't count!)

Colony
They are all excellent but... Behind Space '99 is my least favourite.

Clayman:
Satellites and Astronauts

Reroute to Remain
Transparent (although it's not unbearable- RTR is a consistent album IMO)

Soundtrack to Your Escape
Bottled- everyone's favourite track! :worship: In Flames really nailed their sound with this masterpiece- it's like lightning in a bottle.

Come Clarity
Your Bedtime Story is Scaring everyone (although i think it's a good closing track, i'm actually a fan of Scream :eek: even though everytime i listen to it i now think of cheerleaders and the icecream van! Thanks guys :( )

A Sense Of Purpose
Sleepless again (God, give me Bottled or Scream anyday over this shit-bucket!)

Sounds of A Playground Fading
I'll tell you in 10 or so days :D