In Flames song you don't like

Satellites and Astronauts is by far my least favourite Clayman song. It's way too slow for me, and I find the whole thing really boring. Kills the pace of the album for me, thankfully Brush the Dust Away is right there to pick it up again. :D I'll do the rest of my list later, gotta get ready for work.

Satellites is one of those songs that long ago I had similar feelings about (too slow, kinda boring). It's really grown on me in recent years. Very moody and melodic with an excellent solo.

Lol, I should make a rule where it's forbidden to choose Sat&Astro as least favorite. :D

Great solo!

Strong And Smart is on Whoracle as a bonus, but was recorded during the Clayman sessions, and originally was a bonus track for Clayman.
It's not on the regular Whoracle version though, it's on the Whoracle RELOADED release.

Lunar Strain:
Upon An Oaken Throne

The Jester Race:
Moonshield

Whoracle:
Dialogue With The Stars

Colony:
The New Word

Clayman:
Another Day In Quicksand

Reroute To Remain:
Egonomic

Soundtrack To Your Escape:
Dead Alone

Come Clarity:
Reflect The Storm

A Sense Of Purpose:
Delight and Angers

Sounds Of A Playground Fading:
Enter Tragedy

You guys are obviously posers and glory hunters. Jesper sold out after he betrayed Ceremonial oath to and formed In Flames. :D

It's really hard to think of anything to bash about the old albums, but here goes nothing:

Lunar strain:

Hårgalåten

TJR:

Wayfaerer

Whoracle:

Dialogue With the Stars

Colony:

Pallar Anders Visa

Clayman:

As the Future Repeats Today

RtR:

Drifter

STYE:

Bottled

Come Clarity:

Scream

ASOP:

Sleepless Again (This could actually be a tie between Disconnected, Delight and Angers, Alias and this. All of them are equally awful.)

SOAPF:

Liberation

After few more votes >

LS: Lunars Strain and Everlost pt.1 (3 votes)

TJR: Lord Hypnos (5 votes)

W: Morphing into Primal (5 votes)

C: Pallar Anders Visa (5 votes)

CM: Clayman and As the future repeats today (3 votes)

R2R: Drifter (4 votes)

STYE: Guess... (8 votes) for BOTTLED

CC: Scream-o (10 votes)

ASOP: TCP (3 votes) - now this one has votes all over the place, shitty album

SOAPF: The Attic (3 votes)

Also, we seem to have 7 or so votes for mysterious song called Zero! Guys, if you wanna vote, just vote one song per album from all albums that you've heard. (so you did OK Dantess, I counted that). You don't like everything the same. Stop trying to be No.1 fan! You're not, Krofius is! :D

Fuck you all Bottled had a great chorus and solo.

It was like piss in a bottle

Can I ask why you guys hate Bottled so much? I mean I agree it certainly isnt anything special but I wouldn't say its any worse than the other songs on STYE.

Something surprised me listening to it earlier, that melody half way through sounds like something straight out of The Jester Race, not so much on the album version as its quite low in the mix, but if you listen to the live version you can hear it much better:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that melody is the only good moment in whole song. Everything else i crap. Anders wrote good lyrics: "I really don't have anything to say" (but we need 12 songs for this album asap). :D

That melody actually sounds really good on the Sticky Fingers vid. Unfortunately, the rest of the song still sounds lazy. I know it wasn't intentionally lazy, but that main riff and the chorus are just sleep-inducing. The riff comes across a little better in a live setting because its mildly heavy, but it's still just too mid-paced and one-dimensional.

Lunar Strain:
Everlost (Part I)

The Jester Race:
Graveland

Whoracle:
Morphing into Primal

Colony:
Pallar Anders Visa

Clayman:
As The Future Repeats Today

Reroute To Remain:
Transparent

Soundtrack To Your Escape:
F(r)iend

Come Clarity:
Scream

A Sense Of Purpose:
Condemned/Alias/TCP....whole album for the most part

Sounds Of A Playground Fading:
All For Me

Lol, I should make a rule where it's forbidden to choose Sat&Astro as least favorite. :D

Great solo!

The song is so f*ckin' shite i can't even bear to make it to the solo! What a pile of mindless, dull crap!

lol jokes

I don't mind the pace of the song (it is Clayman's version of The Chosen Pessimist!), there's just something about it that loses my attention. Seriously i was on a long car journey the other day and listened through ALL of Colony and was making fine progress through Clayman, really feelin' the love for those albums. Then Satellites and Astronauts came on and i had to hit the skip button during the second chorus before i fell asleep at the wheel and killed someone!!

Such a boring chorus, the last thing you need in a slow burner like Satellites is a midpaced, droning chorus!