In Your Face

I just woke up. And read in an IRC channel that 15 minutes ago they played In Your Face on YleX. So no recording from me this time :p

uh, well, I don't know what to say right now:confused:
I like the refrain, but it's like when TLS came out. I didn't really like Knuckleduster, but after listening to it 4-5th times I said it's not that bad..
I hope it won't happen with the whole album...

And btw, thanks dude ^

I'm not gonna fall into this, I'll listen to it once the single comes out in three weeks.. I'm dying to hear it, but I'll just remain loyal..

I listened to T,L&S and Knuckleduster leaks before the release and that spoiled the experience, crappy sound and only from the other speaker. So forget it..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
I listened to T,L&S and Knuckleduster leaks before the release and that spoiled the experience, crappy sound and only from the other speaker. So forget it..

i have to say one thing, this version is pretty good version MUCH WAY better than those knuckleduster & trashed,lost & strungout radio rips, i fucking love the solo of this song.

I dont know if I'm doing wrong, If I'm spreading a "leaked" version of "In Your Face". Maybe I'll just keep the song for myself. I just couldn't resist when I saw the opportunity. Believe me if I say, that "In Your Face" is as good as "Hate Me!". And hey, the single comes out in 2 weeks? So I'm sure you can wait.