In Your Face

So.. just tell me about the song. I'm gonna stay loyal and wait for another 17 days (which is when the summer vacation is over, tho..)

How long is the streaming? Under 4 minutes? How is the singing? The music, does it resemble any other CoB album..?

the lower quality version is missing the beginning and the better quality version is missing the end.... but I put the lower quality end on the better quality one, so now there's a full version :)

the song is 4:12 btw

Its 4:12, Alexis voice has gotten a little bit different, just a little. The music, especially chorus is amazingly catchy. But still it is extremely heavy and thrashy song. It is getting better everytime you listen to it. It doesnt remind me of previous albums. As Zarok said, the keyboards sound modern. The "I dont give a flying fuck..." part is the most catchy in the song. The melody is not "sad" but not "happy" either. Its more like aggressive.

All in all, its my favorite songs at the moment. The sound is different, and obviously is gonna be different in the whole album. I mean different than TL&S EP. More clearer sound. Absolutely great, COB still kicks ass!

Wooooow!!!Thanks Gavin and everyone else who had help in posting it!!!!*kisses and hugs to all*:oops:

Well, I'm listening to it, because I drank a couple of beers.. The first minute is missing and the quality is crap. "I don't give a flying fuck motherfucker" :headbang: The sound is what I imagined it to be. And Alexi's singing: it's very live and very clear. The song is gonna rule.. just have'to wait for the real version. And this is the censored version anyway. It's very straightforward, lacking the magic of for example Hate Me. But it's catchy as hell.

god damn i just downloaded the low quality version of gavin....oh my god MUCH better than trashed lost & strungout and knuckleduster....IMO knuckleduster is one of the worst cob songs....but in your face is tghe best i've ever heard....I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK MOTHERFUCKA!! :hotjump:

Well, not much better, it's not as artistic as T,L&S; many parts of the song are just bullshit. I expected it to be 9/10 but it's probably 8 1/2 / 10 once we get the real deal. And Knuckleduster rules.. it's the most macho CoB song.

thats why i said in my opinion....i didnt very like the trashy style of knuckleduster and TL&S, but in your face has really fast parts so it makes the song damn catchy...cant stop listening to this crappy rip ...waiting for jesse to send me the better quality one :)

Joonas Lehtonen said:
^ They played this in the radio, but then again all the cursing is there, so I guess this is the real version..

The censored version is just a joke and on the single for laughs.

Hmmm....thanks Shadeg....actually that is funny that they did that!!:lol: