In Your Face

Well, popularity moreover.

Yle-X played the Britney Spears cover, or In Your Face..?

Fuck, why can't they tell when they're gonna play it..

Yes.. well, they do it because they want popularity. You could say popularity is money, but they deserve to be heard despite cursing.

Lanterns said:
Is there ANY other reason to censor a song...??? (Now in times of "peace" I mean.)

Yes. You can censor a song as a joke. It has big bleeps over each swearword and there's a lot of them.

Really? Bleeps. Hopely, because it's kind of irrespectalbe to cover the swears by reversing the curse word and nobody will notice as they can't understand the vocals anyway.

Well, I'll not be at home ever during that time.. 10secs would do just fine with me, listening to any more in preview would feel a bit like cheating on your couple..

Noble Viking said:
No. I listen to bands like Stratovarius and Sonata Arctica and they're vocal based with talent to back it up. Come on, as a musician you're backing a Britney Spears cover :confused: That's what I don't get. and you know you can't compare Britney's music to classical opera or Celtic Frost.
dude chill the fuck out...people are listening to it more for kicks than listening to it as some well written piece. People spoof on pop music all the time and to do an extreme cover is just cob getting away from the usual constant extreme metal thing they have to do everyday of their lives by putting out a joke cover of a stupid ass pop song...people want to hear it because it will be funny/interesting