In Your Face

Silver Incubus said:
well as long as they aren't hardcore dancing, then yes, I don't see why people really would effect my enjoyment of a concert. Its the band not the people I go to see live. I think you are just to worried you won't fit in, but thats ok, you mom still loves you.

I expect to see quite a bit of hXc dancing at the next show, im surpised there wasnt at the past one consdering they were playing with hoedown. And i dont know about you but i go to concerts with my friends so why would i care about fitting in with a bunch of people different from me?

Shadeg said:
Maybe you should try to watch the band.

Kind of hard to when your getting englufed by some fat kids zipper pants who didnt realize people who weigh a metric ton shouldnt stage dive.

Ralf said:
^ well I bet it will be more enjoyable with those 15 year old mallgoths than fuckin pseudo tr00 whiny bitches like you.

So you can discuss the latest COF album with them?

-Gavin- said:
Shit man, You're pathetic. Getting all upset cause CoB are covering spears.. WHO CARES? If you don't fucking like it.. don't buy it.

You're not impressing anyoen with your "metalness" dude, you're jsut showing how musically uneducated you are.

Woah man, you're gettin' just as worked up as I am so you're as pathetic if that's the case. That's cool that you like pop music, but when was I ever trying to prove "metalness"? and as if you knew my whole music library by me saying I don't like Britney spears or pop :err: . Anyway, I'm over it.

On topic: On scythes of bodom they said that IYF would appear on the Hatebreeder deluxe version, but at the Nuclear Blast website the track wasn't listed? Does anybody know if it'll appear on the Deluxe version? I've already heard it's leaked......

Noble Viking said:
On topic: On scythes of bodom they said that IYF would appear on the Hatebreeder deluxe version, but at the Nuclear Blast website the track wasn't listed? Does anybody know if it'll appear on the Deluxe version? I've already heard it's leaked......

No, no, no. Read again. We posted that the bonus track on the Deluxe Edition will be No Commands.

01. In Your Face
02. Oops I Did It Again
03. In Your Face (censored radio edit)

This is from Spinefarm, I was right it's a radio version, cool.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
^ Yeah, the wussy version for American pussies.

That is the synonym to radio-friendly. Since I think almost any other countries' radio stations don't care about if a song has cursing in it except for the US. :p

edit: well ok there probably are other countries too on the We-only-air-censored-material but anyways, I don't think they would've done the censored version unless they're going for the US radio airtime.:err:

I think you guys are worrying about this far too much. Don't like it, then don't listen to it.

I like it, I've not heard it but I have very good expections for this album, and it's cool if they play some of it in the radio (obviously not pop frequencies) but I guess this is when CoB peaks.