In Your Face

Yeah, blame us Americans for making COB a household name! We tend to go overboard a lot huh? :)

these lyrics just sound kinda dumb. no offense but you think he could get a little bit creative than that. maybe change a word or 2. it better have some 8 finger tapping in it to make up for those lyrics. it better have something above average in it.

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
these lyrics just sound kinda dumb. no offense but you think he could get a little bit creative than that. maybe change a word or 2. it better have some 8 finger tapping in it to make up for those lyrics. it better have something above average in it.

well considering most CoB lyrics aren't very good in the first place, I don't see why you are so upset about it. CoB are about the music, not the lyrics. Why else would they have so many songs about the reaper.

Rhapsody's lyircs are proposterous, but still the music kicks überass.
Chill out, like Silver Incubus said, the lyrics have never been much above this, you know. Okay, it's the lamest lyrics so far; but come on, it's not much worse than his best.

I bet every whiny bitch will shut up when they hear that famous I don't give a flying fuck fuck fuck.
I totally fits the song and is catchy as fuck, even if they'd sing I spank my ass ass ass it wound still be cool.

CadalMord said:
:lol:

"fuck, fuck, fuck. mother mother fuck, mother mother fuck fuck, mother fuck mother fuck noinch noinch noinch. one, two, one two three four, noinch noinch noinch. smokin weed, smokin wiz, doin coke, drinkin beers. drinkin beers beers beers, rollin fatties, smokin blunts. who smokes the blunts? we smoke the blunts. rollin blunts and smokin blunts."

"uh...let me get a nickel bag"

"fifteen bucks, little man. put that shit in my hand. if that money doesn't show, you owe me owe me owe."
Oh Jungle love.....oh-wee-oh-wee-oh.. I think I wanna know ya (know ya!)!

Yeah the lyrics have been pretty much the same from day 1. Reaper or just attitude... or reaper lyrics with attitude. Can't wait to hear some new stuff....

-Gavin- said:
Take into account this song was written when the FTP was started.

"when they were good" :lol: Man, that was until they started touring the US

uh you completely missed the point, when they were good meaning the bootlegs of shows when hatebreeder/FTR just came out. you gus seem to be like the people whod post on sob who would just take any shit the band puts out simply because its cob.

Covering something like the final countdown or something really cheesy is pretty funny, covering britney spears is just lame, its not even interesting in the least.

Silver Incubus said:
Fans don't make the music shithead. And the type of fan has nothing to do with the music.

You honestly think a bodom concert is gonna be enjoyable with a bunch of 15 year old mallgoths who think saying they like bodom makes them seem scary there? sorry but i don't.

^ well I bet it will be more enjoyable with those 15 year old mallgoths than fuckin pseudo tr00 whiny bitches like you.

NoCommands said:
You honestly think a bodom concert is gonna be enjoyable with a bunch of 15 year old mallgoths who think saying they like bodom makes them seem scary there? sorry but i don't.
After HCDR there have already been many 14-15yrs old mallgoths in their concerts...

NoCommands said:

Maybe you should try to watch the band.

NoCommands said:
uh you completely missed the point, when they were good meaning the bootlegs of shows when hatebreeder/FTR just came out. you gus seem to be like the people whod post on sob who would just take any shit the band puts out simply because its cob.

Covering something like the final countdown or something really cheesy is pretty funny, covering britney spears is just lame, its not even interesting in the least.

Hmm, am i the type of person that willingly accepts anything the band has put out without question since the release of HCDR?

Anyone care to field tis question?