In Your Face

"I don't give a flying
I don't give a flying
I don't give a flying FUCK FUCK FUCK!

I don't give a flying
I don't give a flying
I don't give a flying FUCK!"

I guess you could say that he's pissed off at something.

Shadeg said:
"I don't give a flying
I don't give a flying

I don't give a flying
I don't give a flying

In Your Face lyrics...?

I was in rockperry as well . ''In your face'' started with a ''galloping'' guitar rhythm (Reminded me a bit about moonsorrow). It is hard to explain the song, but I think it was better than T,L&S. Edit: the chorus is pretty fucking cool.
The car on the stage was pretty cool.

Here are the songs they played : (In no particular order)

Sixpounder
Silent night...
Hate me
Bodom after midnight
Bodom beach terror
Chokehold
Everytime I die
Deathnight warrior
Needled 24/7
Hatecrew deathroll
In your face
Angels don't kill
Downfall
Kissing the shadows

Joonas Lehtonen said:
In Your Face lyrics...?

Doesn't seem to be very "mature version of Hatebreeder"... In my opinion just repeating fuck is not what you could except from a 26 year old guy :erk:

Shagoroth said:
does Alexi like Jay and Silent Bob? :D

:lol:

"fuck, fuck, fuck. mother mother fuck, mother mother fuck fuck, mother fuck mother fuck noinch noinch noinch. one, two, one two three four, noinch noinch noinch. smokin weed, smokin wiz, doin coke, drinkin beers. drinkin beers beers beers, rollin fatties, smokin blunts. who smokes the blunts? we smoke the blunts. rollin blunts and smokin blunts."

"uh...let me get a nickel bag"

"fifteen bucks, little man. put that shit in my hand. if that money doesn't show, you owe me owe me owe."

Pohjatuuli said:
Doesn't seem to be very "mature version of Hatebreeder"... In my opinion just repeating fuck is not what you could except from a 26 year old guy :erk:

Heh, somebody remembers my quotes.. It's the same as with seducing women - it's not what you do, it's how you do it.

CadalMord said:
:lol:

"fuck, fuck, fuck. mother mother fuck, mother mother fuck fuck, mother fuck mother fuck noinch noinch noinch. one, two, one two three four, noinch noinch noinch. smokin weed, smokin wiz, doin coke, drinkin beers. drinkin beers beers beers, rollin fatties, smokin blunts. who smokes the blunts? we smoke the blunts. rollin blunts and smokin blunts."

"uh...let me get a nickel bag"

"fifteen bucks, little man. put that shit in my hand. if that money doesn't show, you owe me owe me owe."
Now jungle love. O we o we o i think i wanna no ya no ya

Yea i got a really shitty bootleg of in your face. but i can get the jist of it. seems like a great song. i am kinda hearing some follow the reaper/hatebreederish type in there and sum totally new stuff. just to tell ya The Guitar/Keyboard Solos Are Back and To the extreme FUCK YES. Thats wat bodom is all about baby. well im outie 5000 peace

LazyGuitar said:
Yes it's appearing to be fucking humorous right now, well the artwork always gets a laugh or three from me anyway. I dont want funny, I want the band that I loved back, if I want humour I'll listen to Richard Cheese.

Yeah i agree, the band i loved is indeed gone forever. It sucks but theres nothing you can do about it.

Shadeg said:
"I don't give a flying
I don't give a flying

I don't give a flying
I don't give a flying

Wow im done with this gay trendy band. alexi can enjoy his faggot hot topic fans now. Anyways thanks to everyone who uploaded shit onto the ftp of when they were good. l
Later.

Wow im done with this gay trendy band. alexi can enjoy his faggot hot topic fans now. Anyways thanks to everyone who uploaded shit onto the ftp of when they were good. l
Later.

...go away

NoCommands said:
Later.

lol @ you dude.

Ohh nooooooooooo, a band I listens to has... A SENSE OF HUMOR!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Seriously, I got into Bodom around the time Hatebreeder came out and I think every release since then has been on par, they still out awesome quality music, who cares if they do it in a more catchy or funny way now? HELL FUNNY IS GREAT... IT MAKES YOU LAUGH!!! LIKE YOU SHOULD!! LOOSEN UP DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Ok, I'm done.

NoCommands said:
Later.

Take into account this song was written when the FTP was started.

"when they were good" :lol: Man, that was until they started touring the US