In Your Face

Wish i could go too.. don't have the money for train trips and am having other duties by the time.. shitty luck. Remember to tell us how you liked the song.

SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
my guess for the cover track is "youth gone wild" by Skid Row. just a hunch since alexi played it on stage with Skid Row

Norther covered it, so I think CoB will leave that one alone and do some other song.

The surprise track is a cover song...
I will hear it this weekend when I am in Helsinki for Tuska.
Before you ask, my friend works for Spinefarm.
Hopefully he will play me the whole album.

I was thinking that I could take it to video when they are playing In Your Face... but nah, I want to save the rather small memory for photos.

Do not take a camera with you. It spoils the experience. You'll need to go crazy and you can't if you're holding a camera all the time.

Turbo said:
i broke my mobile in the last amateur gig i went to, so how ur camera survives in a COB gig, god knows!

Wasn't CoB, it was DRagonforce, Dissection and Nightwish (different gigs)

And sorry, but a Dragonforce gig is far more energetic than a Cob one..

And Dissection is just brutal.

I saw CoB live a week ago and they played the song. They also played Knuckleduster for the first time in Finland. I dont remember much of the song, but i think my impression was "hey, it's quite good after all" I had alot of energy in it like CoB songs usually do. It actually made me look forwards for the upcoming album. The gig was great, it started to rain like hell in the middle of it so we all showed the middle finger up to the sky and shouted "HAISTA VITTU!" (finnish for fuck you) in a choir to God who came and tryed to ruin the show, haha. I was totaly soaked after the gig and catch a flu later but it was worth it. I took shitload of pictures but i'm too lazy bitch to upload them, maybe later or something. And oh yea, they didnt had beards anymore lol.

Yeah I was going to video the new song but then it started pouring rain so I couldn't..the only thing I remember about it is that I thought it sounded great and I can't wait to hear the recorded version of it. Oh yeah and I thought I heard lots of cursing in it lol

I just came from Rockperry. The gig was fuckin awesome. They had these barrels and a car in the stage. Flames and explosions came from the barrels and it was just fuckin unbelievable. They played almost 2 hours. "In Your Face" was very good, hard to explain the song, but it was very good... somehow the melody was.. i dont know.. very different from other songs.. I mean the mood of the melody. All I can say is that the upcoming album IS GONNA ROCK! Gonna upload pics soon. BTW, I GOT JASKAS FUCKING DRUMSTICK!!!!!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Fuck, and I missed Rock Perry. Nearly 2 hours? Lot of cursing, so that's why there's a censored version of the song included on the single. Sounds really interesting.