In Your Face

Zarok666 said:
Maybe it's just some sick sense of COB humour? The track listing says

01. In Your Face
02. surprise track
03. In Your Face (censored version)

Suprise track... So maybe this will be also something funny.

Yes it's appearing to be fucking humorous right now, well the artwork always gets a laugh or three from me anyway. I dont want funny, I want the band that I loved back, if I want humour I'll listen to Richard Cheese.

Really don't know what the third song is.. but well, in your face obviously is about violence and cursing, so it could sound pretty rude for americans, which would take away concentration from the music itself. Remains to be seen..

Noble Viking said:
I have bestbreeder, and if you're a fan of the band, you'll surely enjoy that cd. There are different recordings of FTR songs on there, it comes with extra photos, the rebel yell recording, band discography and I got the one with an extra photo booklet and cd sleeve :p
AFAIK, it's just different FTR mixes, not different recordings.
Again, at a normal CD price, why not. At import price, no.

I wanna know more about this song, if someone's got a leak of it please tell us more, but don't host the leak for us to hear, I'm not sure if I could resist.

Nah. It will be cover song. And it can be everything. Maybe even a re-recording of an older song but I doubt that. It will be something suprising and funny. So it even could be YMCA or something like that. We'll see soon...

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
yeah but i aint payin for the plane ticket :)

I'm going too! and i say we drive because getting there is half the adventure. Yea and canada has some kick ass malls. and malls have girls.

@ the comment about COB on the radio. I never heard them on the radio. but it will be bad if the get airtime. I'm gonna be pissed when i see 11 yearold poser girls with COb shirts on becuase they think Alexi is hot.

The Soulforged said:
I'm gonna be pissed when i see 11 yearold poser girls with COb shirts on becuase they think Alexi is hot.

LOL :loco:

I was at the Rock Hard Openair ... and there were a lot of 12 Jr. Teenie-Girlies with CoB Shirts ... and when CoB started to play they looked all the time at alexi and laughed at headbangers :D :D :headbang:

The Soulforged said:
I'm gonna be pissed when i see 11 yearold poser girls with COb shirts on becuase they think Alexi is hot.

I just saw that today at myschool..I´m still sp very pissed !!!

Haha. I remember something about my first (and only so far... not for long though, seeing them next friday . ) CoB gig. I was pretty amused to see those 10-year-old kids with HCD longsleeves and hear them shouting someting like : '' Fuck ! Bodom is the fucking best! '' :lol: (or something like that) . Seeing them drinking beer was not so amusing :err: . (It was rather amusing when they shouted ''Fuck,I'm soo drunk!''after having drunk a couple of beers ,though.:lol: )

[Yes I know this was off-topic.]

Back to the business. I can't wait to hear ''In Your Face'' next friday. My ticket arrived today. Yay ! :hotjump: :loco: :D