In Your Face

It's a concession....they like to be all cool and unlame..but they also want to be played on American radio. It's a necessary evil. It's not like they're ever gonna play a censored version....:lol:
Although it would be cool; replacing every 'fuck' with 'duck' and every 'mothafuckah' with 'babyeater'. Or 'toothpickah!!!' :p

to start with i thought gavin was just saying it was good to freak you guys out. is there a bootleg around of it? i need to know whether or not i need to put back 15 bucks or so to buy it with when it comes out.

It's a very very heavy song, in my opinion heavier than songs like "You're better off dead!", but as told it has a catchy refrain, great melodies and great solos in it.. I heard it at Rockhard :p

King Fear said:
(Btw, my personal guess for the surprise track is the "Rebel Yell" cover off Bestbreeder.)

No I don´t think so...they will propably do something new .

I have bestbreeder, and if you're a fan of the band, you'll surely enjoy that cd. There are different recordings of FTR songs on there, it comes with extra photos, the rebel yell recording, band discography and I got the one with an extra photo booklet and cd sleeve :p